**MLB Feet - 2010 Baseball Cleats/Gloves/Etc.**

What ever happened to the Arod cleats??? Did  Nike discontinue them.....
ohwell.gif

I could be wrong but I thought they put it on hold last year during his steroid stuff before the season.

Just noticed this now but Gomez is wearing some white sock with a Brewers logo on them...interesting to say the least.

also, watching the indians game on mlb network and grady has some nice looking cleats on.. assuming they are a home based version of these:

Originally Posted by Pipes20

Originally Posted by eagles137

Has anyone else noticed A-Rods socks? they have a little white logo on the side of them, much like the phiten socks. I cant really make it out though.

Its an SSK logo. Francisco Cervelli was also wearing a pair the other night.

surprised MLB allows this:

Originally Posted by dwnbythebay29

Originally Posted by Pipes20

Originally Posted by eagles137

Has anyone else noticed A-Rods socks? they have a little white logo on the side of them, much like the phiten socks. I cant really make it out though.

Its an SSK logo. Francisco Cervelli was also wearing a pair the other night.

surprised MLB allows this:
Noticed this during a few games this year, thought they were the phiten socks that miggy wore last year but ssk? 

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

those are definitely top 5 sickest cleats i've ever seen

not even close

AJ XIV - Jeter
Hyperflight - Sheffield
Lebron AZG- can't remember who had these
Jordan XI Space Jam - Jeter
Jordan XI blk/red - Deion
Jordan XI concord - CC
Jordan Cool grey - CC
and i'm sure there are plenty of others to add

and you havent even gotten to Andruw Jones yet.

-Tyler

Miggy is wearing some mizuno bg's but without the logo on the back or strap, probally because he's with Nike now.
ee5b370fa5c371c8529517a41434083b-getty-.jpg

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Some Marlins custom colored BG's from what looks to be the 90's or early 2000's.

Very cool, thanks for the pic.  I would guess these were from 1994 or soon after based on the shade of the teal color.  Here's Chuck Carr wearing some similar, but black-based ones:

Carr,%20Chuck%208%20PSA%209.jpg

I really liked the first few Marlins uni's, with the pale teal color
pimp.gif

Both the teal Marlins bgs and the Oregon swingmans are WAY too sick. Great finds. I think batting gloves might be my biggest interest right now since they are (generally) far cheaper than PE cleats and seemingly easier to get. I also would feel like a total a hole if I wore a pair of say..Hanley 2k4s during a game.  If anyone knows some good spots other than eBay for sweet BGs let me know

Really like the look of VW's Fuses

McCutchen

Tulo

Gonzalez

This guy is really helping Tigers fans cope with the loss of Granderson... Austin Jackson

Andruw's road BGs

Back
Top Bottom