**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

Originally Posted by eagles137

259k7s2.jpg

300gsgi.jpg
 Are those Hyperdunk 2011 Cleats I see on Price???

Good finds...
Still appear to be the Swingman 2's, but with a different blocking.  White tongue, black upper with the front-portion of the mudguard and Swoosh to be white.

1000x.jpg

1000x.jpg
x999.jpg

x999.jpg

Good finds...
Still appear to be the Swingman 2's, but with a different blocking.  White tongue, black upper with the front-portion of the mudguard and Swoosh to be white.

1000x.jpg

1000x.jpg
x999.jpg

x999.jpg

With the new Cool Greys on BBExp, it looks like at the very least, the Elite Pregames are rolling over...... I wish the Max MVP Pregames would keep going. Those joints are FIRE.

With the new Cool Greys on BBExp, it looks like at the very least, the Elite Pregames are rolling over...... I wish the Max MVP Pregames would keep going. Those joints are FIRE.

With the new Cool Greys on BBExp it looks like, at the very least, the Elite Pregames are rolling over...... I wish the Max MVP Pregames would keep going. Those joints are FIRE.

With the new Cool Greys on BBExp it looks like, at the very least, the Elite Pregames are rolling over...... I wish the Max MVP Pregames would keep going. Those joints are FIRE.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Good finds...
Still appear to be the Swingman 2's, but with a different blocking.  White tongue, black upper with the front-portion of the mudguard and Swoosh to be white
The lesser quality pics lead me to believe that it was a zipper instead of just a white tongue... which is why i was all excited / curious haha. 

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Good finds...
Still appear to be the Swingman 2's, but with a different blocking.  White tongue, black upper with the front-portion of the mudguard and Swoosh to be white
The lesser quality pics lead me to believe that it was a zipper instead of just a white tongue... which is why i was all excited / curious haha. 

What BG's should I use to best avoid blisters? No matter what I've used befor I always end up with some nasty blisters. Are there any BG's that really make much of a difference or am I just holding my bat too tight?

What BG's should I use to best avoid blisters? No matter what I've used befor I always end up with some nasty blisters. Are there any BG's that really make much of a difference or am I just holding my bat too tight?

Originally Posted by bb4 86

In my opinion you have one of two problems, or both.A. Your Batting Gloves are too bigB. You need to also use pine tar, or more pine tar in addition to the gloves so that you don't need to grip the bat as tightly.Side Note: I tend to get blisters if I dont use enough pine tar when I'm swinging wood..... I learnt that lesson the hard way........

Originally Posted by bb4 86

In my opinion you have one of two problems, or both.A. Your Batting Gloves are too bigB. You need to also use pine tar, or more pine tar in addition to the gloves so that you don't need to grip the bat as tightly.Side Note: I tend to get blisters if I dont use enough pine tar when I'm swinging wood..... I learnt that lesson the hard way........

Anyone else seen UA's 2012 baseball catalog? There's some sweet goodies in there. Pumped for the Compfit Cleat! Also loving some of the new batting gloves.

Anyone else seen UA's 2012 baseball catalog? There's some sweet goodies in there. Pumped for the Compfit Cleat! Also loving some of the new batting gloves.

Spoke to Nike to find out if any new undershirts will appear during the world series, there answer what undershirts? Oh brother

Spoke to Nike to find out if any new undershirts will appear during the world series, there answer what undershirts? Oh brother

Back
Top Bottom