**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

nikesourceseller, let me know man if ya need any more info on what lenses to use for certain lighting conditions, they are so many different ones out there!

nikesourceseller, let me know man if ya need any more info on what lenses to use for certain lighting conditions, they are so many different ones out there!

Doesn't matter who you're a fan of. A true fan of the GAME appreciate's what went down tonight ^ Congrats to the Rays/Cards/Rest of the teams still in it to win it!

Doesn't matter who you're a fan of. A true fan of the GAME appreciate's what went down tonight ^ Congrats to the Rays/Cards/Rest of the teams still in it to win it!

^ Couldn't have said it better myself, if I was a sox's or braves fan though... tough to take to say the least. Especially for the sox.

^ Couldn't have said it better myself, if I was a sox's or braves fan though... tough to take to say the least. Especially for the sox.

Originally Posted by nickj123

screw that...

screw that...

Originally Posted by doogie24

what a night. 

pimp.gif

Has there been any consensus on what is going to go on with the possible undershirt thread? I for one would love to see a separate undershirt thread ASAP. Would definitely be really neat to see what shirts guys have. Also, does anyone know when Nike and Majestic's contracts expire with MLB?

Has there been any consensus on what is going to go on with the possible undershirt thread? I for one would love to see a separate undershirt thread ASAP. Would definitely be really neat to see what shirts guys have. Also, does anyone know when Nike and Majestic's contracts expire with MLB?

How do you figure? A true fan of the game would never appreciate a team losing on purpose. Yankees threw that game did you even watch it?

How do you figure? A true fan of the game would never appreciate a team losing on purpose. Yankees threw that game did you even watch it?

Originally Posted by NikeSwag4

This is a thread about gear - lets not get into this.

Originally Posted by NikeSwag4

This is a thread about gear - lets not get into this.

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

screw that...
HAHAHAHAHA 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

screw that...
HAHAHAHAHA 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom