MLB Trade Deadline thread - Everybody to LAD; Contreras to COL; Kazmir to ANA; Wagner to BOS.

We are one of the most unlucky teams in the division according to run differential and this is all danm near our entire rotation gone due to injuries.

We are one impact bat away from being contenders, we have scout $%@%*#@ Rolen hitting clean up.
laugh.gif

Exactly what im saying tho. Why not try to use Halladay to get that bat you desperately need? That rotation is decent, sure its not allstars but with enoughruns they would suffice. But Riccardi isnt even looking at bats he is steady looking for pitching prospect. I understand looking for 1 decent pitcher to fillDoc's spot but like from the Sox or the Phillies they want 3 pitchers?

But like I said if you deal fine if not thats fine too. I just think it would benefit them more in the long run to make a deal and get some workable parts forthe future rather than putting all your eggs in the basket next year and then end up with nothing if it doesnt work (lets face it odds are against them notworking since your in the AL East)

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

The Tigers acquired pitcher Jarrod Washburn from the Mariners, according to Mike Salk of ESPN radio in Seattle.
Luke French and Mauricio Robles, according to MLB Network.

Here I thought this deadline show would be irrelevant and they broke the two names before the Internet.
eek.gif

Thats a good look for the Tigers if they didnt have to give up any key players. Its also a good look since the Yankees were looking at him.

wow, tigers ?

they can be tough now, i hope cash pulls one right outta his $$! @ 3:57 pm
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by onewearz

^
roll.gif
wow one that i didn't have thanks ........
Lol yea I made that one. Since I figured I would use it eventually since the guy seems to pull trades out his !*% on the regular

laugh.gif

It's just we were rumored to be going after him but I guess we didn't offer up the prospects that Seattle wanted.

Back
Top Bottom