MLB Trade Deadline thread - Everybody to LAD; Contreras to COL; Kazmir to ANA; Wagner to BOS.

sick.gif
The Nats are a joke. Nyjer Morgan is garbage and Sean Burnett is no better than Joel Hanrahan.

Giving up on Milledge at age 24
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by pdouly33

sick.gif
The Nats are a joke. Nyjer Morgan is garbage and Sean Burnett is no better than Joel Hanrahan.

smh.gif
smh.gif
QFT.

not only is Nyjer Morgan garbage, he's #$!***# 29. we already have Willie Harris, what do we need Nyjer Morgan for?!

i'm deeply upset that we gave up on Milledge. i have no doubt he'll flourish in Pittsburgh and throw this trade in the Nats face. i guess it all has todo with his "attitude". he does act like his @%%* don't stank, but he's always going to have that swagger.

apparently the Nats are "purging their system of dysfunctional players"
eyes.gif

IF THEY TRADE DUKES, I'M DONE.

Have the Nationals been trying to trade Milledge all season?

He got 24 at-bats before they sent him down. Granted, he only had 4 hits in those 24 at-bats, but still, it's 24 at-bats at the beginning of the season,and you're the Washington Nationals. How are you going to send down one of your best prospects, and, hell, one of the best overall players that you have,and still not have called him up three months later?

laugh.gif
The Pirates are about to have their heads spinning if it turns out Miguel Sano is older than the birth certificates he submitted to the MLB... That TonySanchez selection is gonna look baaaaaaaad...

sick.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif

He not that good Mets>Nats>Pirates

I'n the time hes been on the field honesty what has he done?

The Pirates are about to have their heads spinning if it turns out Miguel Sano is older than the birth certificates he submitted to the MLB...

With the history of prospects from the Dominican and Sano's impressive stature at such a young age, it comes as no surprise to see that ESPN is reporting that MLB officials are looking in to some irregularities regarding his age, including doing a DNA test to prove that he is related to the woman assumed to be his mother due to allegations from the Twins that Melania Jean Sano had a child that died at birth that Sano may be impersonating in an attempt to appear younger.
eek.gif

I didn't hear about any of this before now.
Nothing that deserves being stowed away in the minors all season, especially in the Nationals organization.

Originally Posted by LB510

sick.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif

He not that good Mets>Nats>Pirates

He hit 14 HRs and had 24 steals last season at the age of 23. Better than Nyjer Morgan who is already 29 years old.

The Nats demoted him as a scapegoat for their early season struggles. Yeah, he has an attitude problem, but the Nats showed no commitment to him this seasonand now have made an awful trade.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

He got 24 at-bats before they sent him down. Granted, he only had 4 hits in those 24 at-bats, but still, it's 24 at-bats at the beginning of the season, and you're the Washington Nationals. How are you going to send down one of your best prospects, and, hell, one of the best overall players that you have, and still not have called him up three months later?
- he had a terrible spring.
- looked clueless at the plate to start the season.
- looked like a clown in CF.
- but most of all, the Nationals were sick of his my %!@+ don't stank attitude. when he got sent down to the minors, there was an article about how he saidhe wasn't going to listen to the coaches anymore, and go back to doing things his own way.

i still love 'em, but it was clear that the front office was fed up with him. he got sent down to the minors, and broke his finger in May.

o well, i'm thinking about becoming a Pirates fan... Milledge + McCutchen is awfully enticing.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^ Bandwagon fans are frowned upon. Even when you're jumping to another crappy team.

laugh.gif
@ the Pirates making moves though
pimp.gif

Now only if they sent Freddy our way for Harris straight up.
pimp.gif

I heard we're shopping Dukes around becuase Rizzo wants to get rid of all of the distractions.
He's our most talented player so I don't want to see him go, but if he brings back something better I'm all for it.

According to mlb.com's Bill Ladson, the Nationals are looking to deal Elijah Dukes after acquiring center fielder Nyjer Morgan.
ya know what? a part of me actually hopes the Nationals do trade Dukes, so i can officially abandon this abysmal franchise.

Originally Posted by JaysForDays

According to mlb.com's Bill Ladson, the Nationals are looking to deal Elijah Dukes after acquiring center fielder Nyjer Morgan.
ya know what? a part of me actually hopes the Nationals do trade Dukes, so i can officially abandon this abysmal franchise.

Your only a Nats fan for Dukes? I wouldn't even waste my time with this team if I only cared about one player.

I wish the Jays would try and grab Dukes but it looks like we are sellers.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

He got 24 at-bats before they sent him down. Granted, he only had 4 hits in those 24 at-bats, but still, it's 24 at-bats at the beginning of the season, and you're the Washington Nationals. How are you going to send down one of your best prospects, and, hell, one of the best overall players that you have, and still not have called him up three months later?

o well, i'm thinking about becoming a Pirates fan... Milledge + McCutchen is awfully enticing.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eyes.gif

Yea the Giants are going to win the NL West so I may become a Dodger fan

What kinda %$+% is that?

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

I wish the Jays would try and grab Dukes but it looks like we are sellers.

co-sign. but yeah I'm only a fan of Dukes, the rest of the Nats don't really appeal to me. Blue Jays and Dukes would be one helluva dream come truethough
pimp.gif

kinda off topic but Dukes leads the league in outfield assists
pimp.gif

The Nats just designated Dukes for assignment, so I don't know what this does to his trade value.

Back
Top Bottom