Mo’Nique wants you to boycott Netflix

There's a huge difference :lol:

I feel like all the chicks that have called me daddy, boo, baby on a consistent basis to the point I think they don't know my name have all been hood, ghetto, gangsta chicks or hood adjacent and if they weren't that they were all perverted freaks. Especially the white ones.

Papi is mad cultural. An exception imo.

u trippin fam even white girls from the suburbs say daddy

Did she even have a featured role in Almost Christmas? The way she's talking herself up, she deserved a best female actress Oscar for that joint.

Envy kept it 100 with her and she never once could defend her position. The way she was calling homie "Daddy" was weird AF. Damn near as bad as Pence calling his wife Mom or whatever.

Monique kinda looks like Gabrielle union
monique-looking-fabulous-in-fuchsia-as-she-leaves-the-good-day-new-york-studios_0.jpg

http%3A%2F%2Fo.aolcdn.com%2Fhss%2Fstorage%2Fmidas%2F45c5091e35dfae93e951c0733d0a4a9e%2F205735429%2Fgabrielle-union-attends-the-gabrielle-union-collection-launch-at-new-picture-id843500880

oh ****!

FOH chance

I think Mo deserves more money but Netflix don’t owe you anything and can offer whatever they want

I wouldn’t give her 11 million either but if they have that 2 year clause if no jokes 2-3 million is fair

FOH chance

I think Mo deserves more money but Netflix don’t owe you anything and can offer whatever they want

I wouldn’t give her 11 million either but if they have that 2 year clause if no jokes 2-3 million is fair

500k ie generous enough. Nobody is signing up to watch a Monique special. Y'all gotta understand how they model works . They don't get paid on ads.

Honestly netflix could use monique or anybody else with a name IMO. Lotta unfunny **** in the comedy section

i hated how she said charlamagne doesn't respect black women just cause she got donkey of the day
sounds like a classic example of NT extremes

and then she said charlamagne lost his morals because she met him one day in an elevator and he held it open for her
**** outtta here

i hated how she said charlamagne doesn't respect black women just cause she got donkey of the day

and then she said charlamagne lost his morals because she met him one day in an elevator and he held it open for her
**** outtta here
She played that up well man.

CHAR does have a population that claims, "He doesn't like/respect Black Women."

That was funny. "Would you call your mother/GM donkey of the day." ahahahahhahaah

**** outtta here

Agreed she was weak for that!

Back
Top Bottom