Mo’Nique wants you to boycott Netflix

most of her fans abandoned her a while ago when she said it was cool for her man to cheat.

Crazy how a certain amount is an insult to certain people. 5k would change my life rn, let alone 500k. I remember cats talking about how disrespectful it was for the lakers to offer fisher 2m. Most people will never see 1m in their life and it's seen as an insult to a ball player.

Crazy how a certain amount is an insult to certain people. 5k would change my life rn, let alone 500k. I remember cats talking about how disrespectful it was for the lakers to offer fisher 2m. Most people will never see 1m in their life and it's seen as an insult to a ball player.

it's almost as if different people have different skillsets and abilities that reflect in how much they are valued

hmm....

it's almost as if different people have different skillsets and abilities that reflect in how much they are valued

hmm....

Obviously, some people deserve to make more... It's just interesting. Like, how much is necessary vs how you want/feel you deserve.

Typically her white counterparts would not have to do that. Why should she be expected to have to do that given her resume..?
give an example of who her whitecounterparts would be....

blacklisted white comedians who havn't had any recent popular work ?

In order to be offended don't you need other offers? When Netflix is your only offer, shut up and take it.

15 million for Schumer is insane to me, but some people like her. In the present day, she’s more relevant than Mo’nique, and that is what Netflix is primarily concerned with.

Mo probably shot herself in the foot with this one. Hopefully she’s able to bounce back and get another shot.

Maybe she is being blackballed, but if so she missed a prime opportunity to gamble on herself take the 500k hit it out the park and come back for the 2nd one with more leverage.

I’m not a fan of shorty personally she’s cool in movies but her stand up never did it for me. I’d watch Monique on a loop before I’d watch Schumer tho.

If she legit told the Netflix execs that same joke about being the most decorated comedian alive im sure they'd bump up their offer by at least 15%. Can't imagine a single employee not laughing in that meeting.

Monique is a fool for this one. She's getting low balled because she's not popular anymore. Who's checking for a Monique stand up? I don't even like Amy Shumer and have never laughed at any of her jokes but she's VERY popular (starred in the #1 comedy of 2015, sold out MSG, etc.). White women love Amy Shumer.

No one cares about resumes or past accomplishments. This isn't an office job, if resumes and past accomplishments mattered then 90% of the popular artists wouldn't be signed. Way more accomplished artists than Lil Xan and Lil Pump aren't getting millions. It's about popularity, not past accomplishments.

LOL @ her calling herself the most accomplished comedian alive. Did Bill Cosby, Chris Rock, Dave Chappelle and Jerry Seinfeld all die recently? She's not even top tier. Steve Harvey, Cedric the Entertainer, Katt Williams >>>>>>>>>>> Mo'nique. She's not even top 10 alive.

Can someone explain her colorism complaint to me? Is Netflix just handing out big contracts to lights skins now? :lol::lol::lol:. This isn't gender bias, sexism, racism, colorism or whatever type of -ism she's trying to claim. She's just butthurt and trying to play the victim to garner system. She better take her $500K and be happy.

Back
Top Bottom