Mo’Nique wants you to boycott Netflix

Well yes actually *by your logic, considering he's had/will have acting roles.

when hes in his 60/70/80's and a billionaire and he still acting then its a problem

Internet says the average price difference is about $6.

Why can't he do both? Why you tryina limit our people? :smh:

so $6x the difference in ppl that seen trainwreck-tcp = how many millions?

im not trying to limit her

she has acted in the past

its time to give it a rest

shes not that good and shes only a part timer

SC kid SC kid CHANGE THE THREAD TITLE

im not trying to limit her

its time to give it a rest

B065D6F0-6AB7-4CEC-8835-018B2ED75EDD.png

so ppl dont retire? she cant just retire from acting and it not be limiting her?

shes a part timer anyway shes not a full time actress so what is so limiting about her not acting at all?

I mean she could but apparently she doesn't want to yet.

If she's a part timer why you stressin? Who is she really taking work from if she's doing random roles "part time" when she feels like it every so often?

H2h, basically states Oprah shouldn't be acting because she takes roles from other lesser know and/or well know actresses. Because she's a billionaire.

The rest is just 10-20 pages of everyone telling him how dumb it sounds. And a few other clowns in between.

It is ok to be multi talented

Whats not ok is using clout in place of talent

She didn't have clout in 1985. And she got an Oscar nomination for that role. Everything after that is moot because she proved that she had talent. In a Spielberg film no less.

Doesn't matter if she was a "full-time" 9-5 actress.

Ben Carson isn't a full-time neurosurgeon, but he could perform a brain surgery if he wanted/needed to.

She didn't have clout in 1985. And she got an Oscar nomination for that role. Everything after that is moot because she proved that she had talent. In a Spielberg film no less.

Doesn't matter if she was a "full-time" 9-5 actress.

Ben Carson isn't a full-time neurosurgeon, but he could perform a brain surgery if he wanted/needed to.

she had enough clout to have quincy endorsement

one nomination is also known as had as spark when she started

it does matter if she was full time when there are full time actresses who would kill to do a spielberg movie

ben carson was a full time doctor at one point and has actually undergone the study of medicine

what ben carson didnt do was walk into a dentists office and start pulling teeth

I mean she could but apparently she doesn't want to yet.

If she's a part timer why you stressin? Who is she really taking work from if she's doing random roles "part time" when she feels like it every so often?

thats what makes it worse imo

shes not full time, but at her leisure

when there are ppl that do this full time and would kill for one of her roles

SC kid SC kid change the thread title

Last edited:
I missed when this dude was pulling this same ******** eight he random Eminem topic in here :lol:

Name ×, just one, you probably can't

Numerous ppl name ×.

Nah, this and that makes it this and then got the nerve accuse others of making a comparison when he was the one begging for other examples he was too dumb he could think of.

Just moving goal posts everywhere :lol:

If they're full time actors........ Aren't they already getting roles?

:emoji_thinking:

are they getting these prestigious big budget blockbuster critically acclaimed roles too on as regular a basis as oprah does for part timing?

they are acting full time getting roles because their talent and commitment/dedication are fully developed and invested

actors that would probably like to have done or at least auditioned for (since oprah is "gifted" roles) any of her recent roles

i brought up how she gave herself a role on a show on her own network nobody responded to that

the bottom line is oprahs star power doesnt come from acting or amazing performances its all the other wonderful things she does and has achieved and thats ok

not everything is for everybody and in her case it goes back to what rae dawn chong said:

That's Oprah -- love me, love me, love me."

But, she continued, "You gotta respect her, no matter how vile she is — 'cause ultimately she's all about Oprah...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life...n-chong-calls-oprah-vile-uses-n-word/2567981/

Also in that article.

Then she attacked Oprah's looks. "She took a woman, if you look at the way she looks -- 60 years ago she would have been a housekeeper, luckily. She would not have been a house (n-word), she would've been a field (n-word)."

yeah f her

Reactions: HIM
she had enough clout to have quincy endorsement

She had Quincy's endorsement because he happened upon her on TV at random.

This happens all the time. It's called catching a break. A director might like something about someone with zero experience and offer them a read for an main role or cast them as an extra.

Chris Pratt
Pratt was 19 years old, living out of a van in Maui, Hawaii, and waiting tables at the Bubba Gump Shrimp Company, when actress Rae Dawn Chong came to the restaurant to eat. She ended up casting Pratt in a horror comedy she was directing called "Cursed Part III." It was never released, but Pratt soon landed a role on the WB teen drama "Everwood."

Back
Top Bottom