Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

I wasn't picked in the draft, I was picked up as a FA.

Anyways i should have my ps3 by the time this season/tourney rolls around

This is my first NT COD TOURNEY I've experienced edn though I've been lurking around NT since about '09...
30t6p3b.gif

How exactly does this work?? Does a team/every team have to be online at a certain time/day?

If so I'm not in cause I have a dumb schedule revolving school and work
frown.gif

Thinking of finding a cheap PS3 to be a part of this buffoonery
laugh.gif
Question is would I get picked up (forever alone .gif) 

Originally Posted by Navarretr

This is my first NT COD TOURNEY I've experienced edn though I've been lurking around NT since about '09...
30t6p3b.gif

How exactly does this work?? Does a team/every team have to be online at a certain time/day?

frown.gif

Nah we try and schedule everything around everyone's schedules. It's usually doable. Sometimes teams run with 1 or 2 missing, but for the most part everyone can make the games.

was lag compensation brought back in this game? i was going great after the patch but the last few times i played its been horrible

Originally Posted by Battousai701

not everyone is gonna agree to anything

but a snake draft is the fairest system to implement

ive played in all the tournament except the very first one since 2007, and ive done all the other draft systems:

pick out of a hat and all that randomness... no one is gonna go with that when they see a team full of stacked players created by chance.

draft order of 1 - 8 for all rounds... leads to team 1 having the best team and team 8 having a bunch of scrubs.

snake order... while not perfect, its still the most fair and balanced. people only complain because some captains dont know how to pick. the best captains are those who know which players make the best teammates. you can only complain if your captain is an idiot.

btw boost... please make it more objective matches. tdm are just gonna rewards the campers out here with their k/d ratio mentality. you can even try putting in barebones to have that old school setup.

How about we make the draft order 1-8 just for the first 2 rounds and then make the rest of the draft snake order? This way everyone wins.

How about this draft set up. The 8 captains do a FFA of course. The winner gets the 1st pick of the 1st , 2nd and 3rd rounds. Then it trickles down from there. 1-8. This gives the captains more incentive to win by being able to pick the top players but not giving them an over powered team.

After the first 3 rounds, the draft flips and goes in reverse.

then...

It sucks for the captains who finish near the end but you play to win the game.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

How about this draft set up. The 8 captains do a FFA of course. The winner gets the 1st pick of the 1st , 2nd and 3rd rounds. Then it trickles down from there. 1-8. This gives the captains more incentive to win by being able to pick the top players but not giving them an over powered team.

then...

Hmm interesting, a lil spinoff of what Bay has mention. 

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Modern Warfare 3 Captain Sign-up 

Rules

a) This is for captains sign up only, DO NOT sign-up for the tournament or start a list, don't be that ignorant %*%$ face. 

b) To be a captain you need an overall 1.50 K/D or higher. This has been bumped up from the previous 1.00 K/D. 

c) You must be a COD vet. If this is your first COD or your first time taking part in this, sit down. This is for well established personnel. 

d) We need 8 captains, for 8 teams. This will be a tournament first.

e) If we get enough captains in time, the FFA will take place January 4th, 2012 @6PM PST (schedule subject to change). 

d) Tournament rules will be discussed later, don't ask or suggest anything right now. 

The Map is, 

9r5a1c.jpg

List

1. Raadius | 1.87

2. justreason | 1.71

3. Ning726 | 2.18

4. PureMoney | 1.50

5. soulfulb | 2.34

6. JPTHE3 | 1.93

Almost there...

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by RKO2004

then...

Hmm interesting, a lil spinoff of what Bay has mention. 

Also Battousai brought up different game modes. I think that should be predetermined for each match. I know before there has been, winner picks next map. Keep that but the game mode can just be determined by the Executive Vice President of NikeTalk Call of Duty Relations. I hereby nominate myself. I wont be perticipating in the tournament so I have absolutely nothing to gain but wanting everyone to have fun. I can be a charismatic VP who will come up with awesome ideas. 

20111128_raw_exclusive_jl_c_large.jpg

Do it Boost.

Nah homie , can we just get 2 people to sign up ?

Tournaments arent even that had to manage , just make it simple & easy like the o.g Cod4 & mw2 Tournaments ?? They were done right and easy !!

Just make it simple , Boost go back to them og tournament thread and set it up like that nothing else
smile.gif

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

Nah homie , can we just get 2 people to sign up ?

Tournaments arent even that had to manage , just make it simple & easy like the o.g Cod4 & mw2 Tournaments ?? They were done right and easy !!

Just make it simple , Boost go back to them og tournament thread and set it up like that nothing else
smile.gif
With all do respect. I'd appreciate you staying out of my and IHeartBoost's business. Thank you very much JPTHE3. Remember, you're a valued member of NT's Call of Duty division.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by Navarretr

30t6p3b.gif

frown.gif

Nah we try and schedule everything around everyone's schedules. It's usually doable. Sometimes teams run with 1 or 2 missing, but for the most part everyone can make the games.

Also, get ready for some later nights if you're on the east coast
laugh.gif

I think RKO and Bay are onto something there.

Disgaea
BeatsJunkie
Daema
SoleSurvivor
RealityCheck
TheeGGGGGame
Just_Bob

Best team ever in the COD Tournaments

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Me
Cuzzo

Poot/Hyper

Heist

Sour

Wes1er 

Kelkokk

sick.gif
pimp.gif

Undefeated & Champs! Swag!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
and this is why people hate snake drafts, Team 8 was the most stacked team in COD history 
eek.gif

No doubt we were
. Swag!

but look at the Teams for all the teams last year... all the teams looked balanced.. Except for RKOs team but still 

Look

Team 1
Keef (Captain)
Henzo
Prodigy
Clear_View
True_Blue
SwelSwel
VDAHustla

Team 2
soulfulb (Captain)
June