MODS DELETE THIS POST!!!!!!!

Big thanks for the info. I am glad to see that JB is keeping these pretty limited. :-D

No disrespect, but!+!*#+ footlocker. After the whole OG Spiz'ike release fiasco @ the 34th St. store last year, I vowed never to buy a limited release froma footlocker store.

If I can't get a pack from either a hook-up or online, I'm not buying. Waiting in a line is not my steez. The young ones can have all that glory.

wow gueesss ill have to camp out for these
sick.gif
o well it will be worth it
thank for the info though

Wonder what the Champs and Footaction #'s are looking like and how the allocations will go for themom&pop's?

^ his member name is AFootLockerManager. Something tells me that he is a manager for Foot Locker.

if these are gonna be as limited as the dmps... its really JB/nike's loss

they would make more money making the packs limited gr like the olnl

this sucks... i never get to see limited releases where i live. i'll have to end up payin double online like i usually do

If they are that limited I can kiss them goodbye, I didnt want this pack anyways, just hoping for a more widespread release on the XI and XII

If this is true, SMH. They'll make so much more money making them like the OLNL

Well there goes my pair...not even trying to get these anymore if there gonna be that limited...

Exactly.I think JB/Nike/Gentry or whoever loves to make stuff limited just to cause a ruckus.I mean whats the big problem with making something alot of peoplewant available? Is it really that mind blowing for JB to know people campout in rain/snow/heat for their products? Is it mind blowing to know some may get hurtbecause of this limited b.s.?Yes I realize people get hurt over GR's but thats no excuse to make things worse for the sake of saying "we're aprestige company".
eyes.gif

Yes I'm mad
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by halfyhalf

^ his member name is AFootLockerManager. Something tells me that he is a manager for Foot Locker.

Or he could be a Foot Locker man who ages things
happy.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Exactly.I think JB/Nike/Gentry or whoever loves to make stuff limited just to cause a ruckus.I mean whats the big problem with making something alot of people want available? Is it really that mind blowing for JB to know people campout in rain/snow/heat for their products? Is it mind blowing to know some may get hurt because of this limited b.s.?Yes I realize people get hurt over GR's but thats no excuse to make things worse for the sake of saying "we're a prestige company".
eyes.gif

Yes I'm mad
laugh.gif

I think there are various factors that go into something like this. It's not always on the manufacturer. It couldbe possibly that FTL wants to start off slow to get a gage for how the packs will sell, since this is really only the third package deal they've had sofar. It may be that they deliberately keep #'s low on packages they're not sure will be hot sellers, then order huge amounts for others like the XI/XIIor XIV/VII that they anticipate will do far better. And of course, it could be simply JB trying to limit production to create hype and continue to build brandimage. It seems odd to many to limit something in high demand, but that's exactly how you build & maintain such demand - by not actually meeting it onthe supply end, as to keep consumers wanting.

I do agree though that a fair # of packages should be available to purchase via flightclub however, so that even peepsin Scranton, PA
pimp.gif
can cop if they like.

So these are more like the DMP's the OLNL ..... damn so much for my pair..... I wonder when the FNL numbers well come out.

Originally Posted by YOUNG SHERLOCK

No disrespect, but!+!*#+ footlocker. After the whole OG Spiz'ike release fiasco @ the 34th St. store last year, I vowed never to buy a limited release from a footlocker store.

If I can't get a pack from either a hook-up or online, I'm not buying. Waiting in a line is not my steez. The young ones can have all that glory.
well then dont buy....

and i dont understand ppl....if JB had stocked more of the packages ppl would be complaining how they made too many...its way better that the packages arelimited that way when someone sees me wearing the can eyeball me and my shoes like "he got some heat"

and i dont understand ppl....if JB had stocked more of the packages ppl would be complaining how they made too many...its way better that the packages arelimited that way when someone sees me wearing the can eyeball me and my shoes like "he got some heat"

Back
Top Bottom