MODS DELETING POSTS, CENSORSHIP AND TRANSPARENCY

There seems to be a number of users on this site who have recently had issues with moderators deleting their posts for reasons not exactly known. I was just suspended for a week from the 'Black man shot while jogging in Georgia' thread and had the following post deleted under the premise of being off topic:

' Methodical Management Methodical Management why did you mock me and talk about lizard people when I asked someone to tell me about 5G?'

I contacted meth to make sure I wasn't breaking any rules by making this thread and I haven't heard back from him but I've noticed him posting in other threads so I decided to proceed. I asked him to show me in the TOS what rule I broke to be suspended and he replied that my question was off topic and 'disrespectful' but never actually showed me what rule I broke to justify a thread suspension and deleted post. Since the only issue cited was that my question was off topic and disrespectful to the subject matter of the thread, I figured a new thread would be appropriate and align with the rules.

I'm not asking anyone to take sides and I know most people are going to take his side anyway. The point of this thread is to discuss any issues you've had with moderators so that we can improve on the quality of this community and smooth things over for people who feel like the mods have a tendency to abuse their 'power'. Hopefully this post won't get deleted and I won't get suspended.

some real good transparency
would be letting us know which mods
actually left do to not upholding niketalks rules of conduct
we know jrose5 jrose5
but who else
dirtylicious dirtylicious ???
@holdenmicheal???
i think we should know what mods werent up to par

There seems to be a number of users on this site who have recently had issues with moderators deleting their posts for reasons not exactly known. I was just suspended for a week from the 'Black man shot while jogging in Georgia' thread and had the following post deleted under the premise of being off topic:

' Methodical Management Methodical Management why did you mock me and talk about lizard people when I asked someone to tell me about 5G?'

I contacted meth to make sure I wasn't breaking any rules by making this thread and I haven't heard back from him but I've noticed him posting in other threads so I decided to proceed. I asked him to show me in the TOS what rule I broke to be suspended and he replied that my question was off topic and 'disrespectful' but never actually showed me what rule I broke to justify a thread suspension and deleted post. Since the only issue cited was that my question was off topic and disrespectful to the subject matter of the thread, I figured a new thread would be appropriate and align with the rules.

I'm not asking anyone to take sides and I know most people are going to take his side anyway. The point of this thread is to discuss any issues you've had with moderators so that we can improve on the quality of this community and smooth things over for people who feel like the mods have a tendency to abuse their 'power'. Hopefully this post won't get deleted and I won't get suspended.
NORMALLY
when i get warned or banned
at least by meth
he sends a message saying why
whether i agree with it or not
i do appreciate that sentiment
though one thing that should be fixed
if u get a ban
u cant even message anyone to find out why
u cant even get on the boards
so maybe there should be that.

OHHHHH
i do have 1
back in like 09
i was banned for posting a link
to what i thought would get folks free psn cards
:lol:
i didnt know it was a scam
and i know ignorance isnt an excuse
but man a year

ooooh and then that ban because my friend
had smashed dudes girl
and i wasnt even tryna clown him
he just kept saying it wasnt true
so i kept giving more proof
and got banned

not saying none of those was or wasnt deserved
but in those instances i was able to message meth
when now
when ur banned u cant even plead ur case

NORMALLY
when i get warned or banned
at least by meth
he sends a message saying why
whether i agree with it or not
i do appreciate that sentiment
though one thing that should be fixed
if u get a ban
u cant even message anyone to find out why
u cant even get on the boards
so maybe there should be that.

OHHHHH
i do have 1
back in like 09
i was banned for posting a link
to what i thought would get folks free psn cards
:lol:
i didnt know it was a scam
and i know ignorance isnt an excuse
but man a year

ooooh and then that ban because my friend
had smashed dudes girl
and i wasnt even tryna clown him
he just kept saying it wasnt true
so i kept giving more proof
and got banned

not saying none of those was or wasnt deserved
but in those instances i was able to message meth
when now
when ur banned u cant even plead ur case

that’s one thing I’ll give meth. Even when I didn’t agree with bans, warnings, or suspensions. He was always transparent and fair in his reasoning and I could respect that and to be honest my suspensions and stuff were usually my fault.

just saw your last part though. I haven’t got in trouble on here in a while, but crazy they changed that.

some real good transparency
would be letting us know which mods
actually left do to not upholding niketalks rules of conduct
we know jrose5 jrose5
but who else
dirtylicious dirtylicious ???
@holdenmicheal???
i think we should know what mods werent up to par
These are the right questions and I have heard rumors that dirtylicious dirtylicious was in the NT mod break room with his mask below his nose talking within just a couple feet of the other mods.

I don't know if that's why he was suspended but it adds up.

aepps20 aepps20 whywesteppin whywesteppin mplsdunk mplsdunk

It's time. Time for jrose5 jrose5 to take his rightful position as NT Admin Elect!

It’s been 10 years, but jrose5 is being reincarnated in the form of johnrocker49 and reclaiming his rightful place as niketalks warden. All the liberal soy boys who were still swimming in their daddies sack while jrose5 was hitting 100 posts on here need to fall back.

Some posts have been deleted by corrupt staff members in order to stifle discussions on racial issues

Other posts are being deleted because they endorse potentially harmful misinformation

Big difference

You posted a conspiracy theory in the COVID-19 thread created by a guy who believes that shape-shifting lizard people have infiltrated the government.
That was bad enough.

Why you thought it would be appropriate to bring that up in a discussion about a lynching is beyond rational comprehension.

Last edited:
Once jrose5 jrose5 opens this forum back up we will have the BEST POSTING ECONOMY OF ALL TIME AGAIN.

Make pyp great again! I’m sick of all this oppression from the lib mods. Let’s take it back to the old days where If you didn’t like how a guy was posting you roasted him and made a .gif and then called his job at foot locker and got him fired.

You posted a conspiracy video in the COVID-19 thread created by a guy who believes that shape-shifting lizard people have infiltrated the government.
That was bad enough.

Why you thought it would be appropriate to bring that up in a discussion about a lynching is beyond rational comprehension.
What video are you talking about? Did the video have anything to do with what you're talking about? When have I personally ever said anything about lizard people?

Shape Shifting Lizard People
sabu.png
dead.png

Back
Top Bottom