MODS DELETING POSTS, CENSORSHIP AND TRANSPARENCY

Obviously the lizard thing was brought up to try to discredit me. I've never posted any videos about that or mentioned it, ever. Let's stick to the subject instead of attempting to deflect.

Shape Shifting Lizard People
sabu.png
dead.png

Jordanlaugh.gif

What video are you talking about? Did the video have anything to do with what you're talking about? When have I personally ever said anything about lizard people?
Obviously the lizard thing was brought up to try to discredit me. I've never posted any videos about that or mentioned it, ever. Let's stick to the subject instead of attempting to deflect.
You posted a 5G conspiracy theory created by a fringe lunatic who was even banned by YOUTUBE.

Think about that. A conspiracy theorist too extreme for Youtube.

Kick rocks.

Last edited:
You posted a 5G conspiracy video created by a fringe lunatic who was even banned by YOUTUBE.

Think about that. A conspiracy theorist too extreme for Youtube.

Kick rocks.
As far as I remember I didn't post any 5g conspiracy video and you never mentioned anything about that when I asked you why you banned me from the thread. You said I was spreading misinformation when I said 'Tell me what you know about 5G'. Can you prove anything you're accusing me of right now? Because I can back up everything I'm saying if needed.

I've only been thread banned once. It was about burger king's rainbow burgers to celebrate gay pride. I made a comment about them being made from rainbow cows and I was out of there :lol: Only time I've been banned and it was an injustice :lol:

I got banned from TAN for posting some fire green before weed was accepted on nt. Oh well.

As far as I remember I didn't post any 5g conspiracy video and you never mentioned anything about that when I asked you why you banned me from the thread. You said I was spreading misinformation when I said 'Tell me what you know about 5G'. Can you prove anything you're accusing me of right now? Because I can back up everything I'm saying if needed.
Why do you think we have to entertain the discussion of 5G conspiracy theories in a thread about the murder Ahmaud Arbery?

Screenshot_20200513-150736~2.png

Screenshot_20200513-150728~2.png

Screenshot_20200513-150708~2.png

Screenshot_20200513-150659~2.png

Never mentioned anything about a video. And now when I ask you to go into detail about it you deflect and change the subject. That's funny.

What video are you talking about?

Last edited:
Screenshot_20200513-150736~2.png

Screenshot_20200513-150728~2.png

Screenshot_20200513-150708~2.png

Screenshot_20200513-150659~2.png

Never mentioned anything about a video. And now when I ask you to go into detail about it you deflect and change the subject. That's funny.
You getting banned from the Ahmaud Arbery thread was literally the subject of this thread.

We don't want people spreading medical misinformation in a thread about a global pandemic. We don't want people disrespecting a murder victim by posting off-topic nonsense.

You asked me what the connection was between the 5G nonsense you're spouting and lizard people, and I showed you that as well.

I must be in on it.

commander2_l.jpg

You dudes who admitted to having been banned are snitching on yourselves.
nah
meth def knows the folks he banned
and usually when i get banned i hit hit up
he's super logical and fair about it
which is why i dont even trip
and take the responsibility for it
but they def know
whose been banned

We don't want people spreading medical misinformation in a thread about a global pandemic.
on another note
the media has been spreading false info as well
but no one ever deletes the posts with the media talking about it
also isnt it project mockingbird
a declassified REAL THING
that brought to light how the government paid
reporters and media to spread false info
aint something we making up
thats cold hard facts

nah
meth def knows the folks he banned
and usually when i get banned i hit hit up
he's super logical and fair about it
which is why i dont even trip
and take the responsibility for it
but they def know
whose been banned
I think he means permabanned and on a next account type ****

You getting banned from the Ahmaud Arbery thread was literally the subject of this thread.

We don't want people spreading medical misinformation in a thread about a global pandemic. We don't want people disrespecting a murder victim by posting off-topic nonsense.

You asked me what the connection was between the 5G nonsense you're spouting and lizard people, and I showed you that as well.

I must be in on it.

commander2_l.jpg
What video are you claiming that I posted about 5G in the corona thread and why didn't you mention anything about that when I asked you why I was banned from the thread?

Back
Top Bottom