MODS DELETING POSTS, CENSORSHIP AND TRANSPARENCY

1589414764431.gif
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

What video are you claiming that I posted about 5G in the corona thread and why didn't you mention anything about that when I asked you why I was banned from the thread?
You were removed from the thread because you were posting Bill Gates/5G conspiracy content in a thread about a global pandemic.

We had to remove a bunch of people for that. You were one of them. If you weren’t one of the people who posted a video, fine, but you were referencing the same “theory.” That’s beyond dispute.

Posting that theory was grounds for removal from that thread, and posting about it in the Ahmaud Arbery thread is indefensible and downright unconscionable.

If you want to talk about that nonsense, go back to whatever cesspool you found it on and stay there.

You were removed from the thread because you were posting Bill Gates/5G conspiracy content in a thread about a global pandemic.

We had to remove a bunch of people for that. You were one of them. If you weren’t one of the people who posted a video, fine, but you were referencing the same “theory.” That’s beyond dispute.

So you admit to lying about me posting a 5G conspiracy video in the corona thread.

I never referenced any 5G conspiracy in that thread. I said 'Tell me what you know about 5G'. Nothing beyond that. You never mentioned anything else when I asked you to specify what misinformation you claimed I was spreading.

Back
Top Bottom