Mods: or anyone please help.!!!

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Originally Posted by Justhere4aday

Originally Posted by YuraS718

I could care less about "rep"
Your a fool if you think people would feel comfortable dealing with you after this topic.
laugh.gif
You're a fool for thinking I'm comming/coming to this site other than  for information about sneakers and a place to buy sneakers

Then what are you doing in General?

Since you want to be literate 
grin.gif
I guess I'm a fool for misinterpreting your signature as trying to sell & do business as a seller.  I don't know what I was thinking.

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Originally Posted by YuraS718

I could care less about "rep"
Your a fool if you think people would feel comfortable dealing with you after this topic.
laugh.gif
You're a fool for thinking I'm comming/coming to this site other than  for information about sneakers and a place to buy sneakers

Then what are you doing in General?

Since you want to be literate 
grin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
OP FAILED yet again..  comming? lmaoooooo

Every time OP posts, it makes me believe more that he sent the dunks instead of the space jams...ban him..do your dirty work over at ISS, you roach

LoL... Real talk.. I love it when you guys say that... Like it change's anything you just wrote. haha as if you didnt really just write something haha

laugh.gif

And you're calling others dumb.

Originally Posted by SoleAsian

LoL... Real talk.. I love it when you guys say that... Like it change's anything you just wrote. haha as if you didnt really just write something haha

laugh.gif

And you're calling others dumb.

eek.gif
indifferent.gif

Soo... The pictures got lost eh.. You actually expect us to believe that you shipped the shoes back when your acting immature as possible. Demanding 50$ like you a boss or somen.
Oh but you don't care about what we think b/c you apparently AINT not concerned about your rep..*Yeah fix that grammar problem too brah*

At what point you claim you signed up in 02.. But, when the other dude confronted you about having two screen names, you said you and your boy like shoes and just happened to sign up at the same time. 12/23/09.. So you just started liking shoes all of the sudden again bro?

Your full of lies dude.
And you escalated this situation by opening the stupid box after receiving it in the first place. Your having a baby, but your buying sneakers. And all of the sudden your selling a pair of 10.5 Sj's. Why were you buying it in the first place. And why are you still looking for a pair??
LIES

I posted in the thread a couple of times and I don't remember seeing pics of two pairs of space jams. I remember seeing pics of the pair seajays sent him and also of some baby space jams. OP can you post pics of the space jams your selling?

Also I find it funny that you're attacking people about gramatical and spelling errors yet you're making them to.

This is why I never sell or buy here on NIKETALK. BUNCH OF LITTLE MIJAS RUNNING AROUND..

Justhere4aday, since you lie everywhere, I did not want to say anything to you.

For that person, I have claimed that the shoes are 1000% authentic, also I suggest him to go to retail store to verify that. He just want little refund. Also, if u really want to srew my reputation, ask the other 15 buyer!

Onemore thing, u tried to tell the person who I bought 4 pairsfrom that I am a bad guy, however, did he agreed? I send payment asap and we are having a great transaction. I just want to suggest u that stop doing this stupid stuff.

As u threaten me to let your boy come to my house and hit me, as u put my personsal information online, I will do the same in order to avoid u register for another account and clear you from this environment.

I need my shoes back, or money back! Give me a direct answer!

Orlando Figueroa
Email:
[email protected]
Shipping Address:
Orlando Figueroa
538 mohave cir
shelton, CT 06484
United States

SeaJays wrote:Are you going to send my shoes bacK?? Or are u going to pay me? I just want me shoes back!!

unleash6 wrote:I also bought a pair of these Jordan XI size 10.5 Space Jam. Like everybody else it took awhile for him to give me a confirmation number to track down the shipment. Transaction was done and paid for December 27th, 2009. Asked him to double box and ship USPS Priority as agreed on but failed to do so. Still shipped UPS Ground and didn't double box the shipment. He also mentioned he'd ship on Jan 4th coming from vacation but didn't ship until January 7th and I didn't receive shipment until January 11th. With all the aggravations I'd put up with, I was happy to know that the shipment came in but I was out of the country due to a death in the family. I didn't come back until January 20th. To my dismay, I wasn't truly happy with the shoes I got from this seller. The blue XI insert was all scratched up, box was a little beat up and the shoes didn't look as DEADSTOCK as he claimed them to be. The wrapping paper inside the box was also ripped and DIDN'T have the Carbon Fiber (CF) design as shown in his pictures. I became suspicious and began to inspect the shoes thoroughly. They were a bit dirty also not to mention some discoloration (yellowish) on the sole area. They were some scratches too on the sole (blue area) and they looked like they were worn and been cleaned off. I also noticed a lot of DIFFERENCES between the shoes especially the sole area, the box and wrapping paper. The 4 oblong shaped figures on the sole area DO NOT match (orientationwise) from the pictures he used. They were all DIFFERENT from the pictures he posted to sell. I took a lot of pictures and sent him some to prove my claim. I think the shoes he sent me are NOT AUTHENTIC. He just took pictures of the AUTHENTIC pairs to attract buyers. Please BEWARE of this kind of SCAM. I am asking for a full refund plus an additional $20 to ship back these FAKE shoes back to him in Canada. I am still waiting for a response from him. Guys check everything that you buy from this guy! BE CAREFUL. I'll keep you guys posted with the outcome of this transaction.

his post can be found at ...

http://niketalk.yuku.com/reply/8108582#reply-8108582

( He has been a member since 05, Also mods can check the IP address so that way you can tell that this dude and I are not the same )

57712690.jpg

unleash6, jcsellsf ,crisannejoy ,kixsr4kidz ,KingAJ619 and the list gos on .. Of all the people who have problems with you/have asked for refunds. I can quote them all if you want.. I can take screen shots of all the pms as well as paypal. Not to mention all the people that have emailed Animal Thug. ( all the IP's will be different )

oh he lives in shelton ct,my neighbor,literally 5 mins from me

we can work a lil goonery action out for a small fee

Originally Posted by FedExciter

oh he lives in shelton ct,my neighbor,literally 5 mins from me

we can work a lil goonery action out for a small fee

you must tape this if it really goes down

lol please tape coming on private property. Check state laws
smile.gif
I been waiting for a moment to use my toys
smile.gif

son u live in hillbilly +%# shelton,u and i both know its gonna take atleast 10 mins for one of the towns 5 police officers to show up

and u know all about bridgeport,u have toys but we use em...u can get got for a paypal 40$ for gas and smoke on the way to whoop your +%#

dont try to sound all gangster,u from shelton

give the dude his shoes back or its drama at your mother in laws door son

lol please tape coming on private property. Check state laws
smile.gif
I been waiting for a moment to use my toys
smile.gif

I'm going to call your bluff and say DUCKTALES at you having any weapons....

unless you post TAG pics.....
nerd.gif

lol I live right off of jane st... I dont have to try and sound gangster... Like I said when your on the ground my toys are legit
smile.gif
and on private property your body is free game
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom