MODZ DELETE

Originally Posted by omgitswes

ummmm Don't ATMs usually require you to enter your pin a second time when making a second transaction do to ***holes like you?
This.
Ima go out on a limb and call ducktales.
Ive never seen an ATM machine not ask you for the PIN again after you get to the "do you want another transaction" part.

I understand finding a way to run up charges on a card, but I dont see how you could withdraw cash without the PIN.
Can someone verify this?

ummmm Don't ATMs usually require you to enter your pin a second time when making a second transaction do to ***holes like you?

Yes, DuckTales for OP

Yes, DuckTales for OP

Originally Posted by CjMoney

Yes, DuckTales for OP
i've been using ATMs for years and not once have i ever had to re-enter my pin number...

Yes, DuckTales for OP
i've been using ATMs for years and not once have i ever had to re-enter my pin number...

not a good look OP, but hell if your gonna do the dirt, you might as well checked the balance and pulled the maximum......just sayin. Either way your screwed. There's camera's for a reason

not a good look OP, but hell if your gonna do the dirt, you might as well checked the balance and pulled the maximum......just sayin. Either way your screwed. There's camera's for a reason

prison.gif

I will email this thread to BOA Corporate Offices. Lets see if they think you should return the card at the Bank tomorrow
pimp.gif

I will email this thread to BOA Corporate Offices. Lets see if they think you should return the card at the Bank tomorrow
pimp.gif

tired.gif
Manglor wrote:

Yes, DuckTales for OP

Same here. After your first transaction is complete it always asks you if you want another transaction. If you select no, then decide you in fact do need to perform another transaction then you gotta swipe ur card again and then reenter your pin. Otherwise, if you selected yes, then you continue with your next transaction without another pin needed. At the BOA closest to me their ATM sucks ur credit/debit card back in after a certain amount of time if the card isn't taken to try and prevent this kind of thing. Dude must have taken off pretty fast. Overall, grimey move!

tired.gif
Manglor wrote:

Yes, DuckTales for OP

Same here. After your first transaction is complete it always asks you if you want another transaction. If you select no, then decide you in fact do need to perform another transaction then you gotta swipe ur card again and then reenter your pin. Otherwise, if you selected yes, then you continue with your next transaction without another pin needed. At the BOA closest to me their ATM sucks ur credit/debit card back in after a certain amount of time if the card isn't taken to try and prevent this kind of thing. Dude must have taken off pretty fast. Overall, grimey move!

Originally Posted by LilSciurid08

The ATM DID have a camera attached to it but i DONT BANK with BOA I was there with a friend who does but the cam didn't see him.
I'm still trying to figure out your logic here.

So you think the officials are going to look at the footage and be like "hmmm I don't recognize him, he's not one of our customers."
You think if they would have seen your friend, they would have said "hey! thats _____, he's a BOA customer in Maryland"

????????

Originally Posted by LilSciurid08

The ATM DID have a camera attached to it but i DONT BANK with BOA I was there with a friend who does but the cam didn't see him.
I'm still trying to figure out your logic here.

So you think the officials are going to look at the footage and be like "hmmm I don't recognize him, he's not one of our customers."
You think if they would have seen your friend, they would have said "hey! thats _____, he's a BOA customer in Maryland"

????????

He isn't stealing from the person, he stole from the bank. The bank will reimburse the person instantly in most occasions. Next time go for a bigger lick. #crashdummygoals

Pretty easy to find you. Bank contacts the cops, the cops contact the owner of the lot. The owner of the lot gets the recorded footage of the lot's cameras. They find the car you were in, and contact the dmv. DMV gives the cops all the information on the car's DMV record. The cops then go after the owner of the car. Once they get to your friend, I'm sure he'll give you up since he's not about that life. Once he gives up you're info you will hear a knock on your front door. You will then get arrested and charged. After getting arrested and charged you will do some jail time. Once in jail you will drop the soap. R.I.P.

He isn't stealing from the person, he stole from the bank. The bank will reimburse the person instantly in most occasions. Next time go for a bigger lick. #crashdummygoals

Pretty easy to find you. Bank contacts the cops, the cops contact the owner of the lot. The owner of the lot gets the recorded footage of the lot's cameras. They find the car you were in, and contact the dmv. DMV gives the cops all the information on the car's DMV record. The cops then go after the owner of the car. Once they get to your friend, I'm sure he'll give you up since he's not about that life. Once he gives up you're info you will hear a knock on your front door. You will then get arrested and charged. After getting arrested and charged you will do some jail time. Once in jail you will drop the soap. R.I.P.

Back
Top Bottom