Moment of Truth:Things you did or do that ppl may see is weird, nasty, disgusting.....

Naw... I was more like...

tumblr_npaow0Fwp31rnjfjfo1_r1_400.gif

When somebody posted that homemade fleshlight.... I ain't gonna lie I went to dollar general and copped all the products and tested it out asap.

I bundle myself up in a blanket when I'm fapping and marinate inside of a pringles can. Got bout 3 months of sauce inside of that very can.

Here's the real story...

So I meet most of the girls I mess with online... It's just easier for me, cause I'm not really about the vanilla life... Fetlife and the whatnots... So I start chatting with this lesbian... Short little white girl, good boobage, white girl butt... Buzz cut, but it fit her.. She was pretty Damn cute... I've smashed a couple girls who claim to be a lesbian, but still need D from time to time, so I was used to this at this point...

So we meet up, and she is super shy... We have a couple drinks and she opens up a little... We end up going back to my place and do our thing... Nothing super kinky, just some choking, spanking, and a little rough stuff... And during all of this, I notice her **** was a little big... Not Chyna big, but larger than normal...

So we finish up, smoke some herb and what not... And she's like, wanna know a secret... I'm like, Ehhh lol... As it turns out, she is becoming a he... She/he told be she/he had just started testosterone and was about to begin to Transition... I laugh and don't really care...

So fast forward a year... I walk in star bucks and he works behind the counter... Patchy mustache and his name is Kraven...

:rofl:

350x700px-LL-1279f657_tumblr_m92azpSt5e1qbvp7no1_250.gif

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34 

Here's the real story...

So I meet most of the girls I mess with online... It's just easier for me, cause I'm not really about the vanilla life... Fetlife and the whatnots... So I start chatting with this lesbian... Short little white girl, good boobage, white girl butt... Buzz cut, but it fit her.. She was pretty Damn cute... I've smashed a couple girls who claim to be a lesbian, but still need D from time to time, so I was used to this at this point...

So we meet up, and she is super shy... We have a couple drinks and she opens up a little... We end up going back to my place and do our thing... Nothing super kinky, just some choking, spanking, and a little rough stuff... And during all of this, I notice her **** was a little big... Not Chyna big, but larger than normal...

So we finish up, smoke some herb and what not... And she's like, wanna know a secret... I'm like, Ehhh lol... As it turns out, she is becoming a he... She/he told be she/he had just started testosterone and was about to begin to Transition... I laugh and don't really care...

So fast forward a year... I walk in star bucks and he works behind the counter... Patchy mustache and his name is Kraven...

View media item 1761715

So... I ****** a ****** a couple years ago...

I met "her" online... Like 6'7, tiny, tiny boobs... Only liked to be smashed from behind, and only in the butt... And she never pulled her panties down all the way, only to just pass the Angus... I think she had a peach fuzz mustache....

Naw :lok

Here's the real story...

:rofl:

View media item 138382

I bundle myself up in a blanket when I'm fapping and marinate inside of a pringles can. Got bout 3 months of sauce inside of that very can.

:rofl: :rofl: wut

I once had the same nut rag for 2 years or so. Probably more.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Me and @zapatohead408
 shut this thread down 4 months ago with our confessions.

Bump.
Y'all hardcore fam :smh:

I haven't beat my meat since the first time I did, back in 7th grade. I lost my virginity like a week afterwards. It's been nothing but deep sea diving since.
dudes say **** like this, thinking it sounds cool or alpha, but nobody believing that.  Dudes act like it's one or the other 
indifferent.gif

:lol: I actually think I beat off more when I get daily sex because the sex memory is so strong sometimes I can't wait especially if the schedule is a little off. Dudes and their fake bravado.

Back
Top Bottom