Moment of Truth:Things you did or do that ppl may see is weird, nasty, disgusting.....

Well I have read through all 106 pages this thread in the past week and a half.. Very entertaining and nasty.. Literally have went from crying laughing to dang near throwing up in my mouth..
However, next time I go to walmart i think I will be purchasing baby wipes.. some contributions for you nothing too serious..

Have never fapped myself.. have had my girl give me a handy's before, just always found it a little gay to watch another dude do the nasty.. that's just me..

If i dont sweat during the day, don't see the need to take a shower, but am an athlete so I usually sweat.. but right now season is over soooo.....

Have ate the cat one time and it was a little hairy, but i didnt mind till some of the hairs were in my mouth..

I hate hot pockets,,, but love pizza rolls.. Pretty much lactose intolerent and dont drink milk so i eat my cereal with orange juice or apple juice in the bowl.. Dont knock it till you try it..

That's all for now..
LOL have you read anything in this thread?

Every page.. Sorry for being somewhat normal.. Just wanted to contribute.. [emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]

I know some people who never fapped...all of them have baby momma drama. :lol:
So you know 200% that a man has never rubbed his penis vigorously in the confines of his home..?
Somebody is mufasa here

I've never gotten a HJ from a chick in the sense that it was exclusively a HJ to completion with no mouth or yamb action given soon after.

Last edited:
If you can totally stop, why is it so impossible to never start?

The only reason you do it is because you tried it, like crack. Yall do realize that is frowned upon by some.

Also there are some guys that don't have problems getting women. I'm just sayin...

I don't get the logic. Having broads on deck at my disposal or in a committed relationship I'm gonna shoot 1 off every now and then. It's normal

I don't get the logic. Having broads on deck at my disposal or in a committed relationship I'm gonna shoot 1 off every now and then. It's normal
This.
I don't do it often because I'm lazy and I'm usually on the phone with my girl till like 11.
Idk about yall, but the day I get out of my bed at 11 to buss a nut and it's not IN or ON a female...

I don't get THAT logic. You can't wait for her to get home/come thru? That's a self control problem b

So I've been smashing this married chick... She's 28/29, decent boobs, huge ***, NT thick... Doesn't have a sex life, but likes it super, super rough... I mean domestic violence rough... I've never been with a girl who likes it like this, no safe Word, no rules, just abuse her and **** her... Loves, loves to be choked... Naturally, I'm intrigued...

But she doesn't want any marks left, which is awfully hard... That means no cane, paddle, or rough rope... Just bare hands, now I like this, it's more personal...

I've done everything to this **** possible... I've open palmed smacked her and back handed her back and forth... I've dragged her across my apartment by her hair as she tried to get away... I've held a knife to her throat, and she said she orgasmed when I did that... I've put her in rear naked chokes and used the magic wand... I've shoved metal hooks up her bum.... I've jizzed all over her face and fisted her till she sprayed like a fountain... I've slammed her against the wall by her throat, told her she was my piece of meat, and choke slammed her onto my bed....

And this chick had the nerve to complain I left marks and bruises... How the hell does she expect to be treated like that, and not have marks... Talking about how she had to hide marks from hubby... Which I find kinda hilarious, as does she in a ****** up way...

After 13 years wasted on this ****hole, this is easily the greatest sex story ever told on NT. I am sitting here at work frustrated, ready to hit my bird brain co-worker with a Razor's Edge from the top of her desk for playing the Wendy Williams show on the loud speaker but this...This story just saved me from loosing my job. Salute.

P.S. She might set you up for that Kobe in Colorado special, be careful Sir.

Last edited:
I always used to sip from where my woman used to sip on a cup. With my first girl was drinking and i asked her for a sip. I was like where did you sip from, she looked kind of upset and pointed to where her lips were. The i sipped from that same spot and she gave me one of the best head I have ever had. :pimp:.
dam how many times can i say sip

I don't trust any ***** that says he NEVER beat his meat. Nah bruh unless you asexual or have a testosterone problem you lying.

Back
Top Bottom