Moment of Truth:Things you did or do that ppl may see is weird, nasty, disgusting.....

I use to do that and stuff it with weed for places that you really just can pull out a blunt at or roll one up....like back in the day at the club... With all the funk sweat cologne smoke no one really notice the weed smell...
I used to do this too..I had a homeboy would make bowls out of aluminum foil..I felt like a junkie smokin from them

The crazy **** is that I have no doubt in my mind that actually happened to the homie in the bathroom.

I used to do this too..I had a homeboy would make bowls out of aluminum foil..I felt like a junkie smokin from them
hell back in the younger days I have used paper from coat hangers, shoebox paper etc... as paper for a joint... Not being able to buy jobs or blunts....the struggle was real.

Had friend who iuno if its true never really thought to ask cause we was basically kids... said he was with a chic and they was gonna smoke and they used the paper from a tampon to roll and smoke

Never fapped at work before but I did fap at school bathroom once. I had a boner in the library and it wouldn't go away so I decided to fap it off. It was kind of late so there weren't many ppl. I was jacking it pretty hard and fast and some dude comes in so I slow it down a it. He took the stall next to me to take a dump. I probably would've busted sooner if he wasn't there but between the farts and his grunts it kind of slowed me down. When I finally came I was breathing short rapid breathes and dude must've thought it was from constipation. He tried to start a convo but I deaded it quick. My load shot the back of the stall door and I didn't even bother wiping it off. Some of it already dropped to the floor after I finished washing and hands
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you savage

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I fapped in my car one time in a Old Navy parking lot while waiting for my friend.

Last edited:
I fapped in my car one time in a Old Navy parking lot while waiting for my friend.
That aint savage, thats just plain disturbing .... like you should be on a sex offender/predator watch list of somethin :smh:

kidding,but not kidding :lol:

Last edited:
I took a dump behind my homies house and blamed it on the junkies. When you gotta go, you gotta go.

Never fapped at work before but I did fap at school bathroom once. I had a boner in the library and it wouldn't go away so I decided to fap it off. It was kind of late so there weren't many ppl. I was jacking it pretty hard and fast and some dude comes in so I slow it down a it. He took the stall next to me to take a dump. I probably would've busted sooner if he wasn't there but between the farts and his grunts it kind of slowed me down. When I finally came I was breathing short rapid breathes and dude must've thought it was from constipation. He tried to start a convo but I deaded it quick. My load shot the back of the stall door and I didn't even bother wiping it off. Some of it already dropped to the floor after I finished washing and hands

:x :lol:

I never fapped at work or school, the thought of getting caught and embarrasment smh. But don't let me spend the night over yo crib, ill wack my meat twice in the guest room n wont think twice

I never fapped at work or school, the thought of getting caught and embarrasment smh. But don't let me spend the night over yo crib, ill wack my meat twice in the guest room n wont think twice
>: MAN I HAD THIS **** HAPPEN TO ME BEFORE I WAS SO PISSED

but then again I cant even be that mad I fapped in his crib before hella times & smacked a chick in his bed

I stayed over my female friends college dorm and slept in her roommate's bed and fapped twice.

First time I ever fapped I got naked and sat in the bath tub. Thought I was supposed to "force" the nut out and ended up pissing all over myself.

Umm.. I've detailed my adventures into bdsm on here before.... But I don't want to get this locked... Again lol... So, all I got to say is... Cue Metallica, give me some American flag pants, OG steel 10's, a beer, and my bamboo cane...
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

First time I ever fapped I got naked and sat in the bath tub. Thought I was supposed to "force" the nut out and ended up pissing all over myself.

I did it in the tub too and when I busted in the tub...the jizz looked like little sea monkeys and I was catching them and rubbing it between my fingers like elmers glue

wtfson.png
wtfson.png
wtfson.png
wtfson.png

timduncanokthatsenuf.png
You know, I don't even know why I came in this thread famb. I had a feeling it was going to be OD in here...

I'm keeping ya'lls SN's on a "Ayo he a savage" list. Especially you shoelyesses shoelyesses

Last edited:
- Kept a bowl of old pee under my sink cabinet to wipe on my face in the morning. I would tell people about this after receiving skin compliments. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urine_therapy

- I don't shower after the gym. I just wipe my junk and armpits with a hot, damp towel and put on my dress clothes.

- I leave toilet roll tubes on the ground next to the toilet. There's like 8-12 there right now lol.

Back
Top Bottom