Moment of Truth:Things you did or do that ppl may see is weird, nasty, disgusting.....

This thread man....
mean.gif
C'mon bruh, not everybody squeaky clean. I know you got some hum-dingers...don't you?

I once got domed up by some fat girl in a port-a-potty. I was wasted n she wasn't that good, so I busted all over her shirt 
laugh.gif

Got a handjob from a girl in her parents backyard while her brother watched and her cousin domed up some guy next to us. That's the craziest story I got and the only really crazy one. I'm a boring guy
laugh.gif
the brother is a *****. the ****?

When I'm droppin a deuce and about to shower right after I don't even bother wiping. I'll just hop in the shower and clean myself off. 

I think it's weird you went into detail about what you did at 3.

Really? I just thought it was weird what Celticspride thought I was doing at 3 so I felt the need to detail normal 3 yr old behavior. Who else here wanted more than just a kiss at 3?

Cuz true savages don't care :evil:
the truth is far more sinister :lol:  
:evil:

Lol.. I meant that the brother was 3.. Like just a lil kid hanging round while the sister sucked...

Ohhhhh ok for a second there I thought you were just a savage from birth :lol:

Quite the late bloomer actually lol... Didn't get laid till I was 18.. But that's what happens when you have 15 kids in your graduating class lol...

Only 15 ?!?

What kind of school was that ?

This thread man....
mean.gif
C'mon bruh, not everybody squeaky clean. I know you got some hum-dingers...don't you?

I once got domed up by some fat girl in a port-a-potty. I was wasted n she wasn't that good, so I busted all over her shirt 
laugh.gif
I didn't mean it like that. I guess I used the wrong emoticon. The stories in here get wilder. It's great. I'm waiting for someone to confess to a dirty sanchez or a rusty trombone or sumthin 
laugh.gif

This thread man....
mean.gif

laugh.gif
I didn't mean it like that. I guess I used the wrong emoticon. The stories in here get wilder. It's great. I'm waiting for someone to confess to a dirty sanchez or a rusty trombone or sumthin 
laugh.gif
I got you 
roll.gif

Only 15 ?!?

What kind of school was that ?
i only had like 80 in mine.
eek.gif

We had around 500 or so and I thought that was small.
Word? My last high school was a county school for bad kids. I was the oldest kid. There was 2 17yo (me n my kuzn) n like 9 kids that were like 14-16 n like 4 kids that were 10-12 (they were the worst). I remember we would throw out the newspapers we had to read in the morning before the teacher got there n smoke in the bathroom, mind you the school was a converted liquor store. N we would watch Maury at lunch n I would teach those 10-12yo how to pull home invasions n **** like that. Damn I used to be a terrible person 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
I slept with a girl who was a star point guard of her school. And she's been ballin for a majority of her life, so her hands were rough AF. and her yambs were smelly AF. I usually go down on a girl but that was a pass. And I strapped up for this one. Yambs were do whack I couldn't even finish. So I just pretended to bust one, I even put on an act deserving of an oscar, tied off the condom like I had my nut in there.

NT FAM, becareful of them athletes. Her body was dope and in shape. But the yambs were whack

NT FAM, becareful of them athletes. Her body was dope and in shape. But the yambs were whack
I second this. cept i came up limp when it wastime to to go at it. Ole girl had a great body, but a few things just turned me off. That was the ONLY time in my 28 yrs on this earth that my **** didnt work :smh:

fast forward 6 years late, I check her facebook, she a full blown d*k* with a bald head. I dont feel so disgusted with myself now.

Last edited:
I slept with a girl who was a star point guard of her school. And she's been ballin for a majority of her life, so her hands were rough AF. and her yambs were smelly AF. I usually go down on a girl but that was a pass. And I strapped up for this one. Yambs were do whack I couldn't even finish. So I just pretended to bust one, I even put on an act deserving of an oscar, tied off the condom like I had my nut in there.

I8gI687.gif

I once took a glass bottle of Fanta, popped the top open, and had shorty sit on the bottle so her anus would engulf the top. Then had her lay on her stomach. Now the bottle is upside down and she's getting a Fanta enema. Half way gone, I pull the bottle out, throw it away, get her to arch her back and i suck the Fanta out
then I woke up from my nasty twisted dream [\color]

Last edited:
^:rofl: that gif will never not be funny

I once took a glass bottle of Fanta, popped the top open, and had shorty sit on the bottle so her anus would engulf the top. Then had her lay on her stomach. Now the bottle is upside down and she's getting a Fanta enema. Half way gone, I pull the bottle out, throw it away, get her to arch her back and i suck the Fanta out

View media item 866208

View media item 866223

LIke where do y'all even get these wild ideas from? Straight up deviants...the whole mess o' y'all...:smh:

Back
Top Bottom