Moment of Truth:Things you did or do that ppl may see is weird, nasty, disgusting.....

[QUOTE name="703 Hwy"]
Originally Posted by 703 Hwy 

Back in HS in like 05, I was able to get my mom to let me use the car that day so i'm like #winning. After school I get up with my usual girl and we head to her house cause she's got the open crib. Proceed to get the dombs then on to the yambs......mind you we're downstairs in the entertainment room entertaining, when we hear a car pull up so we head to the closet cause it's her dad and his buddy. I'm heated cuase i'm hiding butt-naked in her closet (that's how I do the do) while her dad is a few feet in front of us. The both come in grab a couple beers and plop down on the couch and turn on ESPN. At this point i'm like WWTTTFFFFFF, this could be awhile. Bout 20mins and more brews go by, then her dad is like hey Frank come here.

Frank keeps saying naw not right now your daughter could walk in. Her dad reassures him it's cool and WHIPS IT OUT!! Dude starts stroking it for bout a good 3 mins till it's rock solid. At this point me and her are both freaking out cause her dad is like super strict. Frank gets down on his knees and starts bopping for apples while her dad is moaning and playing with Frank's hair. Looked like a scene out of ghetto gaggers. Her dad is like yea that's it, ohhh yea, here it comes open wide and blasts Frank at point blank range. While in complete shock my phone rings out loud from the closet and they both jump up! Her dad heads to the closet and I burst out butt naked knocking him over and head for the door. I hop in my whip and speed off....Till this day we just exchange arkward hi's whenever we see each other.

:smh: :x
View media item 864491
[/quote]

This one too :rofl:

"i was smashing my ex at her grandma's house, her grandma was blind and she didn't allow any company. so i would come over occasionally and we would smash without a care in the world. till one day her grandma decided to turned the knob and come into our love shack. she walked in with her walking cane and she was like, Carla are you thumping cause it smell like sex in here and she tried to cover for me by saying she was on the rag. But granny didn't budge, so she walked close to the bed and took her walking stick and started to swing at the bed, i got hit in the arm the leg and i didn't scream even though she had a swing like Barry bonds. so i couldn't take it and i rolled off the bed and crouched at the corner of the room in pain so i could deviate a plane to make the great escape. i waited a couple of minutes, she eventually got on all fours and started using her cane like a vacuum cleaner searching for me. i just hop right over abuela like she was hurdle on a track."
bruh arent those from the sex stories thread
that thread was hilarious somebody bump that thread

Haven't seen this mentioned... I've banged out a few girls, with someone passed out on the same bed...
I've done that. With her cousins and parents in the room. Awake

Come at me brethren

have smashed and gotten domed with other people in the room.

sometimes they knew, sometimes they didn't, and a few times they watched.
done it with this older lady while her kids slept on the floor
Got a handjob from a girl in her parents backyard while her brother watched and her cousin domed up some guy next to us. That's the craziest story I got and the only really crazy one. I'm a boring guy
laugh.gif

Got a handjob from a girl in her parents backyard while her brother watched and her cousin domed up some guy next to us. That's the craziest story I got and the only really crazy one. I'm a boring guy
laugh.gif
alien.gif

When I was in college I ate a bowl of ice cream left the bowl on the table 48hrs later used the same bowl for fruity pebbles without washing the bowl

Got a handjob from a girl in her parents backyard while her brother watched and her cousin domed up some guy next to us. That's the craziest story I got and the only really crazy one. I'm a boring guy :lol:

0]

Forget the chick, her family are the savages :lol:

I'm going with the theory that it was like 3 year old... I hope.. Wait, does that make it worse?...

laugh.gif
alien.gif
Forget the chick, her family are the savages
laugh.gif
I'm going with the theory that it was like 3 year old... I hope.. Wait, does that make it worse?...
That would make it A LOT worse. That's some crazy **** to be doing at 3. At 3 I just wanted a kiss from the lightskin girl down the road. Jerri-Ann
pimp.gif
First girl I ever kissed.

yes, yes it does.

my question is why get it in front of another dude much less her brother? 
nerd.gif

Cuz true savages don't care
devil.gif

I think it's weird you went into detail about what you did at 3.

Really? I just thought it was weird what Celticspride thought I was doing at 3 so I felt the need to detail normal 3 yr old behavior. Who else here wanted more than just a kiss at 3?

Cuz true savages don't care :evil:
the truth is far more sinister :lol:  
:evil:

Lol.. I meant that the brother was 3.. Like just a lil kid hanging round while the sister sucked...

Really? I just thought it was weird what Celticspride thought I was doing at 3 so I felt the need to detail normal 3 yr old behavior. Who else here wanted more than just a kiss at 3?

Cuz true savages don't care
devil.gif
the truth is far more sinister 
laugh.gif

devil.gif
Lol.. I meant that the brother was 3.. Like just a lil kid hanging round while the sister sucked...
Ohhhhh ok for a second there I thought you were just a savage from birth 
laugh.gif

Cuz true savages don't care :evil:
the truth is far more sinister :lol:  
:evil:

Ohhhhh ok for a second there I thought you were just a savage from birth :lol:

Quite the late bloomer actually lol... Didn't get laid till I was 18.. But that's what happens when you have 15 kids in your graduating class lol...

Back
Top Bottom