Moment of Truth:Things you did or do that ppl may see is weird, nasty, disgusting.....

when i was a kid in daycare i had to poo but didnt feel like going back inside so i went to the backyard next to the plum tree and let the poo run down my leg and some of the poo got on my la gears but i didnt care i went back on that trampoline like nuthin happened.

also i have a special line of socks that are strictly used for fapping and i wash them eveeryweek with my normal clothes

I once took a glass bottle of Fanta, popped the top open, and had shorty sit on the bottle so her anus would engulf the top. Then had her lay on her stomach. Now the bottle is upside down and she's getting a Fanta enema. Half way gone, I pull the bottle out, throw it away, get her to arch her back and i suck the Fanta out
then I woke up from my nasty twisted dream [\color]

View media item 866223

LIke where do y'all even get these wild ideas from? Straight up deviants...the whole mess o' y'all...:smh:

:rofl:

Not exactly savage but very stupid. Ive smashed many strippers and hookers. Not raw tho. Caught head raw tho from some strippers at the Red Room in baltimore

But I have rawed girls in the DMV and girls in Africa. Never been burnt tho. Smh

Herpes cyst :x wth?

Last edited:
I once took a glass bottle of Fanta, popped the top open, and had shorty sit on the bottle so her anus would engulf the top. Then had her lay on her stomach. Now the bottle is upside down and she's getting a Fanta enema. Half way gone, I pull the bottle out, throw it away, get her to arch her back and i suck the Fanta out
then I woke up from my nasty twisted dream [\color]

orange or grape? Lol

And I got dragged to country ***, middle of East bum **** Vermont when I was 13... It was bizarro world... So unlike anywhere I've ever been.. My first party in HS, the bon fire was started with a sofa soaked in diesel...

orange or grape? Lol

And I got dragged to country ***, middle of East bum **** Vermont when I was 13... It was bizarro world... So unlike anywhere I've ever been.. My first party in HS, the bon fire was started with a sofa soaked in diesel...

Orange my guy :pimp:

Last edited:
Not exactly savage but very stupid. Ive smashed many strippers and hookers. Not raw tho. Caught head raw tho from some strippers at the Red Room in baltimore

But I have rawed girls in the DMV and girls in Africa. Never been burnt tho. Smh

Herpes cyst
sick.gif
wth?
you definitely are not enlightened you SAVAGE!!!!

:lol:

I made my younger sister's friend pick up my fapkins when she knocked over the trash bin next to the computer.

I hated her ***, she was 11.

celticspride34 celticspride34 hit folks with the cane like he is Sandman!! View media item 866364

My turn I guess...

-Sharted while watching an ep of Friday Night Lights and waited till the ep finished(25 or so mins)

-Sharted in my cousins bed once and just flipped the mattress over and went to sleep on the couch.

-My friend was banging his girl in the shower and I came and there to take a dump and after I finished pooping i stuck my thing in the shower and she topped me off while he was beating it down.

-Same friend was sitting in the back of a car with me and his girl and he was feeling her up and making out so I decided to start fingering her while they were making out. He was wondering why she was moaning so loud and looked down and saw my fingers in her poon so we got into a fight.

-Used to beat it to my friend's moms panties back in the day when he would go take a shower and noone else was home.

-Went to a strip club for the first time when I was 18 during lunch and got a lap dance and busted all in my drawers and just wore my jizz crusted drawers all day.

Last edited:
Rawed a chick right after she finished gettin smashed by some other kat. Literally 30 mins apart.

My turn I guess...
-Sharted while watching an ep of Friday Night Lights and waited till the ep finished(25 or so mins)
-Sharted in my cousins bed once and just flipped the mattress over and went to sleep on the couch.

-My friend was banging his girl in the shower and I came and there to take a dump and after I finished pooping i stuck my thing in the shower and she topped me off while he was beating it down.
-Same friend was sitting in the back of a car with me and his girl and he was feeling her up and making out so I decided to start fingering her while they were making out. He was wondering why she was moaning so loud and looked down and saw my fingers in her poon so we got into a fight.
-Used to beat it to my friend's moms panties back in the day when he would go take a shower and noone else was home.
-Went to a strip club for the first time when I was 18 during lunch and got a lap dance and busted all in my drawers and just wore my jizz crusted drawers all day.

This ***** is a nasty ************

my dude sat in ****** drawers for a half hr :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom