Moment of Truth:Things you did or do that ppl may see is weird, nasty, disgusting.....

dudes so much trying to jump thru hoops do everything to please the women...aka why we got instagram models... etc... that dudes denying themselves pleasures...

I'm learning I'm learning. Definitely going to get my freak on and start letting girl munch on the balloon knot.

question though: how do you go about asking for it or how has it happened to the guys that it has happened to. My boy got his licked in high school while he was getting a massage, but I swear this stuff will never happen to me.

Last edited:
Damn kats be roofieing strippers at the strip club? :x

Team facial hair fellatio? :wow: :lol:

Last edited:
Damn kats be roofieing strippers at the strip club?
sick.gif
yep... be tainting their weed everything... im telling u dudes be on something else especially like them hole n the club type spots..... man half the sstuff these guys do to get chicks...

That **** is foul man. Not cool at all.

I remember a male NTer getting roofied cuz he drank some girls beer. She gave it to him.

I can't knock u bruh every time I've had a chick rim me she asked to do it and I will admit it's :smokin but it's definitely not an every time thing. When I get a chick behind chamber doors anything goes. I only have 3 rules no putting anything in my *** no piss and no ****
Def aint an everyday thing for me either. It usually goes down when she wanna be treated like a sloot and im in master mode.

hell one of our strip club parties.... we had some of those strippers put leashes on...act like dogs... and dudes would bust in bowls and they would lap it up like dogs...

it was this one dude who seemed normal but would pay this chick to wear her stilletos and like grind the heels in his nuttsack... like that and be degraded beat etc... take plastic toy and all.... and dude was like a normal 9-5 had wife kids etc... a wallstreet type of brother...

Since I provided the tricks and often times weed they would like tell me all the crazy stuff dudes would pay top dollar to do or get done....surprisingly most wanted to do stuff for the girl...and or the girl treat them like dirt humiliate them aka ride they face etc...

I use 2 be like really dude gives u x amount of hundreds for you to squirt in his mouth... just crazy ish...

hell one of our strip club parties.... we had some of those strippers put leashes on...act like dogs... and dudes would bust in bowls and they would lap it up like dogs...

**** like this is too elaborate and pointless just bust straight in the mouth

There's gross, and then there's gross AND pointless :lol: :lol: I have no idea how that would be arousing in any way but whatever

People do **** like this?!?
sick.gif
dudes would pay for strippers... not like they bathe in between time to run face trains on them... See I found out that dudes only hold back etc...cause a club has rules... and cops etc...

But a house anything goes ud be surprise what guys will pay chicks 2 do mostly TO THEM... aka get beat with garden hoses...

Got a girl I'm playing with right now.. She likes to be treated like a bad girl... I gave her specifics on when to show, what to wear, ect... She disobeyed a couple of them.. I had her write on a pad, " I will show when sir says" 20 times while I gave her a cane strike for each line.. Some soft, some hard... She started crying after 9, while muttering "I will do this for sir"...

After the 20 strikes, I took her into my bed room, and put her face first on my bed... I restrained her with my under the bed joints... I put her hair in a pony tail, and knotted a rope to it... I put my anal hook up her bum, and tied the rope to it with her head arched back, so if it goes forward, the hook goes deeper in... Give her 10 more strikes, and then a long spanking on her welded bum... She was crying, and saying sorry and saying she'll do better next time...

Left her restrained for another 5 while I smoked a bowl.. I unhooked her.. And cuddled up to her and held her for a long time and told her she was a very good girl.. And that she did a great job...

Wow...

Good stuff

So here is a story I actually did myself way back in high school.
So there was this one guy who thought he was cool but in reality not many people liked him. It didn't help that he also acted like a tough guy.
It was around the times for finals and for us, when we were done with the finals, we had the day to do whatever.
A group of us went to a nearby park and were just chilling when all of a sudden this same dude starts stepping on my black cat jordan 3s.
These were the first shoes i managed to buy with my own money so needless to say, I was getting heated.
I was brushing it off trying to keep it cool until he had iced tea and just deliberately dumped it on me.
I got up from where I was sitting and said you're going to pay for this so me and a few of my boys go to a grocery store, I said I wanted to buy something to drink.
I purchased a 2L coca cola. My friends were like damn, you're going to throw that on ol boy and I said something sort of like that.
So we head back to the park where they said he had headed back to the school to hang out outside, so I decided to head up there.
Before we reached the end of the park I told one of my friends that the dude was going to pay and I'm going to do something worse than just dumping soda.
I proceeded to dump some of the soda out, a good amount. My friends ask what I am going to do and I tell them it's going to be epic.
I notice some bushes and I go there alone and I pee inside the bottle and fill it back up. My friends are all stunned once they realized what I was doing and they're like no way you actually peed i their and are going to throw it on him. As they were saying that I had a grin and said oh no pay backs a *****.
We walk to the school where I see him trying to impress some girls and I open up the bottle.
He turns to look at me and I pretend I'm going to take a drink of it to get as close as possible and then BAM!
I throw the bottle completely at him and douses him completely! He stands there stunned and in disbelief.
He thinks it's just soda but then sees my friends bursting out laughing and one of them yells, can't you smell it, it's not just soda, and another one yells, he peed in the bottle too!!!
He then looks like he was about to cry and started to run, he ended up running out of the school.
Now that I look back at it, it's pretty messed up but I did some wild **** back then.

I'm surprised he didn't try to fight you.

hell one of the dudes well aint really my homeboy was a room mate of my homies... he was a bouncer at primetime and part time at dekalb tech...

granted he was fat etc... and not really attractive... he would damn near break his check to get humiliated by strippers...got so bad my homeboy eventually kicked him out due to not paying rent...

Dude even had another job at picadelis at south dekalb mall...

Lol one time this chick name snow....she use 2 do videos for rappers iuno if she still does... but before then she was just a stripper at strokers... probably one of the only white chicks in there..

it got so bad dude was helping paying her rent etc... car note every month in exchange if she let him eat her out so often... He never hit... hell first time they met...I was running her somewhere and dude str8 up cashed his check at the liquor store and gave her damn near the whole thing...

It got so bad he would spend the night at her house to which she would face grind him etc... and make him sleep on the floor... or make him go home... and dude had no car... str8 up catching marta buses to see her. And she wouldn't even take him or meet him at the bus stop...

You trying to get you angus licked, bro?

it feels great...especially when they lick that spot right between ur anus and right past ur berries....like the area where that vein..line is... that is the spot... Im telling u let a chick do that and do light little soft whistle type blows up ur butt....ITS GREAT

View media item 867707

I swear y'all are too much...just too much...:lol:

Back
Top Bottom