Moment of Truth:Things you did or do that ppl may see is weird, nasty, disgusting.....

at home, sometimes when i have diarrhea - i don't even wipe - i just flush & hop in the shower to clean properly

if da diarrhea keeps flowing while in the shower - i'll just ish right there in da shower & repeat the cleaning process

so fresh & so clean clean

Last edited:

Also ToTY candidate for sure. 
All that's needed is a Meth sighting to christen it.
at home, sometimes when i have diarrhea - i don't even wipe - i just flush & hop in the shower to clean properly

if da diarrhea keeps flowing while in the shower - i'll just ish right there in da shower & repeat the cleaning process

so fresh & so clean clean
900x900px-LL-c9e6961a_ISydYEn.png

You trying to get you angus licked, bro?

it feels great...especially when they lick that spot right between ur anus and right past ur berries....like the area where that vein..line is... that is the spot... Im telling u let a chick do that and do light little soft whistle type blows up ur butt....ITS GREAT

Do you prefer jelly or syrup?

it feels great...especially when they lick that spot right between ur anus and right past ur berries....like the area where that vein..line is... that is the spot... Im telling u let a chick do that and do light little soft whistle type blows up ur butt....ITS GREAT
"You have on cup in this house.  Label it!  That is YOUR cup."

1) thats called the gooch.

2) im wit you on using wet wipes but for completely diff reasons. 
laugh.gif

wasnt eem in the strip club...a regular joint
laugh.gif
...i know how the ATL strippers get down tho
nerd.gif
my cuz in I had a party with some she use to manage...from jazzy t's when it was opened... foxy lady...shooters... and I forget the one that's on brockett rd... man I couldn't even tell yall half the stuff that went down when we had those house parties... ill just say this ull be surprise well maybe not what some dudes are willing to pay chicks 2 do

THIS MAN NOSE. When they suck on the anus :pimp:

Im so glad I dont know you***** outside of the 'net. Would never day some of yall up

Last edited:

1) thats called the gooch.

2) im wit you on using wet wipes but for completely diff reasons. 
laugh.gif
don't knock it... especially getting blown in the butt...its like this lil tickling feeling... yea that and the gooch... and don't have no ice and rub it down first with ice hot... man that hot cold hot cold... its good... and chicks like it too...done to them...

wasnt eem in the strip club...a regular joint :lol: ...i know how the ATL strippers get down tho :nerd:

my cuz in I had a party with some she use to manage...from jazzy t's when it was opened... foxy lady...shooters... and I forget the one that's on brockett rd... man I couldn't even tell yall half the stuff that went down when we had those house parties... ill just say this ull be surprise well maybe not what some dudes are willing to pay chicks 2 do
Brockett rd = Strokers ...some bad joints in there mane, u probly hit some of the same ones i hit :lol:

Apparently baby wipes = the troll's toll
laugh.gif

NTer: Yo i've had dudes dome me up before.
Reaction: That's cool, bruh. As long as you honest about your **** you cool with me dog.

NTer: Yo after I poop i wipe with baby wipes. Makes me feel cleaner.
Reaction: WHAT?!?! YOU GAY DOGGIE I CANT BELIEVE HOW SOFT YOU ARE. WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TOO??!?!?!?!
NT Extremes for real 
laugh.gif

They ain't say it was gay, just soft. Whatever, I know it ain't but different strokes I guess

EDIT:

I ****n love this place 
roll.gif

Ya'll too much! NEVER change 
roll.gif

Last edited:
The stuff that NT flips out over I swear :lol:

When this thread first started, people were talking about peeing on other people, no one said a word. One guy talks about how hes had homosexual experience and everyone flips out.

NOW after 40 pages of vile, people are getting riled up over people using baby wipes to clean themself, IE using them for what they were designed to do.

NikeTalk will never not be great.

dudes so much trying to jump thru hoops do everything to please the women...aka why we got instagram models... etc... that dudes denying themselves pleasures...

I can't knock u bruh every time I've had a chick rim me she asked to do it and I will admit it's :smokin but it's definitely not an every time thing. When I get a chick behind chamber doors anything goes. I only have 3 rules no putting anything in my *** no piss and no ****

Brockett rd = Strokers ...some bad joints in there mane, u probly hit some of the same ones i hit
laugh.gif
my cuz was dancing there...but then stopped and start like managing some of the girls aka making sure they kept weed, keeping their hair done...making sure ppl didn't do stuff to they drinks... plus would set up house parties like during the week and or daytime before going to club so they could make lil side money... shed ask me about friends... ppl I knew from work school etc... and basically charged to come in the house.... they would pay for dances and pay extra aka vip...to go to one of the bedrooms... We was getting paid pretty nicely to some of the chicks would cheat us and start hooking up with dudes on the side... etc or start feeling bad aka I just wanted 2 strip..i didn't wanna sell my body etc...

The stuff that NT flips out over I swear
laugh.gif

When this thread first started, people were talking about peeing on other people, no one said a word. One guy talks about how hes had homosexual experience and everyone flips out.

NOW after 40 pages of vile, people are getting riled up over people using baby wipes to clean themself, IE using them for what they were designed to do.

NikeTalk will never not be great.
Hey now. I did. 

But i left after that. Came back and I didn't have a shotgun to blast off all the "ayo's" that were needed.

Back
Top Bottom