Moment of Truth:Things you did or do that ppl may see is weird, nasty, disgusting.....

People do **** like this?!?
sick.gif
it was a swingers wild party club out in buckhead that had parties with crazy things like this...I think it was called trapezes or something like that it was the 90's cant recall that far back... but it was for couples only... and pretty much those type of things like 2 girls one cup etc.. all kinda stuff went down...

that's why when dudes be like oh my girl like this and that... she was a virgin etc.. pure as snow when I met her...I just lol cause... half the time these chicks be on some wild crazy out there freaky slutty stuff. especially back in freaknik days....

I see cats who wifed upped married chicks...aka they in jesus..aka im saved aka my past didn't exist.... I be seeing them on facebook all hugged up talking bout my queen etc... the best women EVER...yet one of my homies.. or hell even me and my homies back in the day ran 5-10 man trains on this chick...

Or they were strippers slash selling themselves aka aol chat/myspace back in the day...

I just be dying... like these dudes be really thinking they got something special on they arms...

Last edited:

hell one of the dudes well aint really my homeboy was a room mate of my homies... he was a bouncer at primetime and part time at dekalb tech...

granted he was fat etc... and not really attractive... he would damn near break his check to get humiliated by strippers...got so bad my homeboy eventually kicked him out due to not paying rent...

Dude even had another job at picadelis at south dekalb mall...

Lol one time this chick name snow....she use 2 do videos for rappers iuno if she still does... but before then she was just a stripper at strokers... probably one of the only white chicks in there..

it got so bad dude was helping paying her rent etc... car note every month in exchange if she let him eat her out so often... He never hit... hell first time they met...I was running her somewhere and dude str8 up cashed his check at the liquor store and gave her damn near the whole thing...

It got so bad he would spend the night at her house to which she would face grind him etc... and make him sleep on the floor... or make him go home... and dude had no car... str8 up catching marta buses to see her. And she wouldn't even take him or meet him at the bus stop...
Be there in your son's life NT or else he may end up like this.

Even Fleece is bothered by that line stepping.

don't knock it to u try it....

That and let a chick suck u off with coke sprinkled on ur head... it gets extra sensitive.... yet still be hard...feels like u gonna bust but I guess the cane keeps it up...

I learned that when start partying with the white girls... GEORGIA STATE ftw

on the real tho iuno if they still have it in atl...but this company called safe-ride.... it is a designated drunk drive service...

Like they call u and u pick up drunk ppl...strippers from the club... aand u have a wingman who drives their car home... and u drive the drunky home in your car... then they pay u..

man yea u have 2 work late at night... but u get a pass to all the clubs etc...for free plus...

A drunk/high stripper or club girl with cash + taking her to her crib...= GOLD...if you play your cards right.

that's why I be trippin especially when I see dudes no offense 2 some having single moms or dad ran away... they be on some my mom was a good girl went to college etc.... I be like man stop it maybe true but more then likely nah....

while I was doing the safe ride thing... I met a chick who basically let me and the other dude train her and she did all nasty freaky kinda stuff...

all because she was like im getting married and I wanted 2 be with black men before I get married so I guess she was like let me get it out my system before I tie the knot.

Aint no telling what she on or what life she bout now.... And I bet ole dude probably thinking I got me a special lady.. all down on bended knees.. kissing his broad while... the night before we bangbroing his chick...

From the looks of this thread....that's not necessarily a good thing
so u saying if u had a daughter and she said oh dad nah I paid my car off... this dude paid me to wiz in his mouth.... ud be like im ashamed of u... I disown u...

if anything the person should be ashamed is the parents of the dude who would pay for a chick to do this to him...

From the looks of this thread....that's not necessarily a good thing

so u saying if u had a daughter and she said oh dad nah I paid my car off... this dude paid me to wiz in his mouth.... ud be like im ashamed of u... I disown u...

if anything the person should be ashamed is the parents of the dude who would pay for a chick to do this to him...

So what happens when she graduates to full on sex?

Dudes using baby wipes to clean up?

What kinda foul ***** you be taking? :smh:

girls don't wanna lick no booty hole that has ish smears on it... and especially in it... no way its clean in the inside... paper would tear/rip if u went all up in the crack... u gotta keep that hole smelling good if u want that tongue action

so you WANT your salad tossed :x

yall dudes are snuggle soft if so

So what happens when she graduates to full on sex?
what if she doesn't... dudes be going too HUUUUGE leaps and bounds...

um ok imma former active duty sgt...been on tours etc... um I haven't went out and just random killed ppl here in the us as of yet..

I smoke weed.... I never once did cocaine/crack...

ive ran a train with dudes.... never has that turned into me banging another dude...

I use 2 shoot ceelo/craps on a reg... I aint a gambling attic

Anything is possible and could happen... but just cause someone has a rope don't turn them into a cowboy...

Last edited:
is it gay to fellate one's self if long enough & flexible enough?

or is it only gay if one swallows their own money shot upon climax?

Last edited:
never got a chance but I for some reason wanna see whats it like to take a dump on a chick... like does it feel good get u off...

like when u shoot a load on a chicks face....hell tbh that's the best part...hell I almost like it more then the actual act

Back
Top Bottom