Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Lmao.

Seeing cats younger (much younger) than me with kids. Moms cussed me out and called me a failure because im not married and dont have kids. Shiieett i literally turned 30 a week ago.

Aint smashing more than twice at night. One more in the morning. And thats it.

I waited until 32 to have my first child (and only). imma be that parent where everyone thinks im the grandparent when my son is in high school :frown:

Getting ready to enter my 30s and I just can’t see myself being washed so soon. Lord willin I’ll save that til I’m in my 60s or if I have kids. I’ve heard madd people say that they had way better experiences in their 30s than they did in their 20s.

I met this 31 year old the other day and she said she was down for a night out... which apparently meant dinner and nothing else because “she’s grown and she don’t go out”. It blew my mind that at 31 some people look at themselves as being too grown to do something like bar hop or hit a lounge. :lol:

I waited until 32 to have my first child (and only). imma be that parent where everyone thinks im the grandparent when my son is in high school :frown:

I mean this is a good point tho. I washing my pops in races at 12 years old, he was already 45

I mean this is a good point tho. I washing my pops in races at 12 years old, he was already 45

don't get it twisted young man. I don't let my son beat me at anything. when we hoop, I swat his shot across the street and when we play soccer I meg him. I let him score, of course, he will just never win till he actually beats me haha

Seeing cats younger (much younger) than me with kids. Moms cussed me out and called me a failure because im not married and dont have kids. Shiieett i literally turned 30 a week ago.

I get this too a lot. Tries to guilt trip me. These old heads need to realize it ain't the 60's anymore. Or even the 90's.

The whole be "married with two kids, a house and career by age 30" is long gone.

I'm just trying to be fit so I can be active with my daughter and coach her in whatever sport she chooses to play.

I'm confident I can get on Lavar Ball's level by the time my daughter is 16 lmao

I'm just trying to be fit so I can be active with my daughter and coach her in whatever sport she chooses to play.

I'm confident I can get on Lavar Ball's level by the time my daughter is 16 lmao

Can't be #washed if you #neverlost :pimp:

When i fell tryna get outta bed and fractured my hip. Had a ***** feeling like a life alert commercial.

(To my credit, i had a broken foot and put pressure on it and thats why i fell...still washed tho)

Got a hemorrhoid for the first time a couple years back. Was done taking a #2 and when I wiped felt a little balloon type joint. I was horrified.

103fc09ae3161638a72e6d28f7e9a7096a13312f064f5dfa0da39a6ce009b400_large

Too much real life in here but nobody mentioned "looking at your join date"?|l

And then realizing you had a previous account going 5 years before that

Back
Top Bottom