Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

When I go to concerts / festivals, this is how I see 16-23 year olds

z2ipSXh.gif

I can’t lie, I was at Tyler the Creator show a few weeks ago, and when who that boy came on, I was moshing with all the 16-22 year olds . I’m 6’5” and have a pretty muscular build so I always like to try and intimidate them when they start a circle mosh. Especially if I’m drunk. I’ve had people back out once they saw me... I can’t help it...lmao.

-I've had a Samsung Galaxy S4 for like 5 years and am perfectly fine with it

I still have a Samsung Galaxy S4 MINI and I have zero plans of ditching it :pimp:

My girl is a techie so she curses that phone every time she sees is :smh:

Went out with the homies a couple weekends ago... didn't even want to be out there once we was out.. smoked a backwood and mean mugged everybody in that joint.. couldn't wait to go home.

Been rocking with my s5 since day one..

#imcoolwithit

I’m still cool with my IPhone 6s and prob won’t get a new phone anytime soon .When I was younger, I copped a new phone every year.

Went to Disney World with the fam about 2 months ago. The first ride we rode was Space Mountain. I had been on that joint maaaad times over the years and didn’t ever really think about heeding the warning signs they post all along the way to where you actually get on the ride.

That ride damn near threw my back out. Legit felt like I aged a year within minutes when I got off it. From that point on guess what I did? Yep, I read the warning signs on every ride. :smh:

#BIGWASHED
Those old school roller coasters isn't a joke..

I’m still cool with my IPhone 6s and prob won’t get a new phone anytime soon .When I was younger, I copped a new phone every year.
It's not really worth it, at least as Apple is concerned, I have a 6s Plus, but I don't see a real reason to upgrade yet, the 8 and X just don't seem all that much more different to me.

If I didn't accidentally wash my s4 with my clothes, I'd probably still have it :lol:

Yo **** this thread.

Hurting me.

I am not washed. I've just been stagnant about some things but reading through this thread got me worried that when I eventually try to get going Imma be all the way washed up

This. I turn 32 tomorrow and if I got paid to play a sport, I'd have to take PEDs year round to make it through a season. And yes, if I guard a 23 year old and younger, they BLOW past me like I'm glued to the floor. The frail 145 lb lookin dude can body me like I'm Denzel and he's Jesus Shuttlesworth, and I got 50 lbs on him. Now I see why so many old dudes get into golf when they get older. I can move my arms fast and strong, but the explosive fast twitch muscles are donzo
:rofl: :rofl:

*Tears shed on the inside*

You guys should start taking beet root powder. It's high in nitric oxide which promotes oxygen and blood flow. You'll feel 22 again.
Sound like my dad.

The amount of potions and herbs he got on his dresser :lol: :smh:

He do look and move like he in his late 40s though.
I love this feeling. Every time i talk to someone and tell them I'm 28 theyre always like "get outta town! I swear I thought you were 21 or 23 at most."
Old but look young club :nthat:

Cops thought I was a HSer.

I still have a Samsung Galaxy S4 MINI and I have zero plans of ditching it :pimp:

My girl is a techie so she curses that phone every time she sees is :smh:

If that's a sign of being washed I been washed since I was 18. I purposely buy used or old phones. The price to value ratio on a new phone is never worth it.

Better camera? I don't take pics like that so it's irrelevant.
Faster processor? I don't play games like that and unless youtube, NT, and reddit suddenly became bulkier overnight, I don't need it. So it's irrelevant.
Bigger screen? Bigger than a Note 4 (my current phone) is unnecessary imo.

As long as it works, I'm good. Seriously thinking about buying a flip phone for my next one.

If that's a sign of being washed I been washed since I was 18. I purposely buy used or old phones. The price to value ratio on a new phone is never worth it.

Faster processor? I don't play games like that and unless youtube, NT, and reddit suddenly became bulkier overnight, I don't need it. So it's irrelevant.

As long as it works, I'm good. Seriously thinking about buying a flip phone for my next one.
This I’ve recently started buying older used phones. The prices for older phones usually drop when a new phone comes out.

I never gave a damn about having the latest phone.

As long as it works and does what I need it to do I'm good.

Back
Top Bottom