Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Cant front, aint hit twice in one night (2 sessions within say 2 hour period) in a looooong time. lolol

Not sure if its cause I'm in a committed relationship now, but in my younger days (4 or so years ago ) I use to try and hit a couple times each time just cause i had the energy...now a days, hit, quick shower to wash off (ima clean freak lol) and basically its time lie down. #Washed lolol
rub that thang on her again and she don't believe I'm really tryin to go again haha

I just ran a half matathon the other day and my thighs have been sore for a couple of days now. A few years ago, I was in better shape and was able to run like 10 miles everyday with no problems. Now it just takes longer to recover. :lol:

Cant front, aint hit twice in one night (2 sessions within say 2 hour period) in a looooong time. lolol

Not sure if its cause I'm in a committed relationship now, but in my younger days (4 or so years ago ) I use to try and hit a couple times each time just cause i had the energy...now a days, hit, quick shower to wash off (ima clean freak lol) and basically its time lie down. #Washed lolol
rub that thang on her again and she don't believe I'm really tryin to go again haha
Somebody get my manz da Rhino

Went to reach for something and literally threw out my back. :smh:

I really don't give a damn about music anymore, I mainly listen to podcast now.

Takes days to recover from a hangover and foods I used to love to eat, makes me feel like crap (pasta, breads)

29. 34 year old blinkin definitely gonna be ****ting on present day me. I’m here for da progression. :smokin

I 1,000 percent guarantee this will be you at some point in your soccer season. Also, you will be 3rd degree washed by 31. Happens to the best of us.
tenor.gif

I thought I wasn’t washed because I’m 29 and still get carded, but I woke up super sore today after workin out last night. I lifted Saturday and my arms are still super sore.

When I go to concerts / festivals, this is how I see 16-23 year olds

z2ipSXh.gif

The last concert I went to, my friend and I dipped 15 minutes before the show ended. I did NOT want to be stuck on public transportation with all those drunk and obnoxious kids. No joke, I was so damn happy that we were able to skip that post-show experience.

^^ bruh, I been leaving shows early. Especially if it's on a week night and I got work the next day

Went into Ubiq Philly Yesterday at lunch time and at the age of 30 I was pretty much the oldest person there.

Went to Disney World with the fam about 2 months ago. The first ride we rode was Space Mountain. I had been on that joint maaaad times over the years and didn’t ever really think about heeding the warning signs they post all along the way to where you actually get on the ride.

That ride damn near threw my back out. Legit felt like I aged a year within minutes when I got off it. From that point on guess what I did? Yep, I read the warning signs on every ride. :smh:

#BIGWASHED

^^ bruh, I been leaving shows early. Especially if it's on a week night and I got work the next day

The way we were running, jumping, ducking, etc. past people and yelling "Go go go!!!" to each other on the way out, you would've thought my friend and I robbed or killed someone and were trying to flee the scene ASAP :lol: Meanwhile, we were just trying to catch the last empty train back home. We damn near hugged each other out of happiness when we got on the train and watched the doors close while people were starting to pour into the station.

Nah b, you need a house and a career by 30. Maybe not a mortgage, but you better have some shelter and income or you def washed
Idk bout the career thing...alotta ppl these days getting outta college and still unstable with their jobs/jobs searches well into their late 20's/30's...its just how the job market and college degree/debt bubble is right now

The shelter thing u right tho, you shouldnt be out chea homeless or bouncing from place to place once you outta your teenage years ...else you def living that bum life :lol:

When I stopped trying certain tricks when out skating out of fear that I would get hurt and miss time at work.
When Sur La Table, Bed Bath and Beyond, and Whole Foods became my favorite stores.
When chilling at home drinking beers and cooking with a few friends became a far superior recreational activity than going bar-hopping.
When going to bed at 9:30 PM on a Saturday night where nothing was going on became a thing.
When roller coasters and theme parks stopped becoming appealing because I'm really just trying to chill on my time off.
When I acknowledged that I really don't care about keeping up with the newest trends, discovering new bands/artists, or how "cool" I come off.
When exercise went from a way to get swole to a necessity in order to not get fat.
When smoking weed started making me feel like this:

I'm 30 and in the best shape of my life, if it matters.

I’ve BEEN washed for a minute now :lol: I enjoy my days off, used to love working overtime, going out on the weekends and/or sleeping in.

Now I’m opposite :lol: Love going to sleep early and waking up early to start my day off to read the newspaper.

When I realized I enjoyed music festivals more when I wasn't eating mushrooms for three straight days.

Stopped listening to the radio in the whip because they play the same ish over and commercials. I just listen to my playlist

Back
Top Bottom