Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Breath smelling like Similac

It really hit me watching pro sports. I'd be like "damn dudes sick lemme peep his stats....oh wow born '97"
Damn they were babies when Am97s came out

Back to cell phones, I still have an S7, not really an age thing but these companies be scamming the **** out of folks with these yearly iterations. Unless my **** breaks I'm keeping it forever
Yea most new phones aren’t much of an update.

It really hit me watching pro sports. I'd be like "damn dudes sick lemme peep his stats....oh wow born '97"

I remember being blunted in college with some of my friends one time sitting on the porch and one of em asks "you ever think about athletes our own age and how our success stacks up?" "Nadal just won his 5th major and we're sitting here smoking getting ready for the 3rd place intramural game"

Man, don't ever come over here to smoke weed again :smh:. Probably been washed since that moment :ohwell:

Cant front, aint hit twice in one night (2 sessions within say 2 hour period) in a looooong time. lolol

Not sure if its cause I'm in a committed relationship now, but in my younger days (4 or so years ago ) I use to try and hit a couple times each time just cause i had the energy...now a days, hit, quick shower to wash off (ima clean freak lol) and basically its time lie down. #Washed lolol
rub that thang on her again and she don't believe I'm really tryin to go again haha
Dman, don't get me started.

I store up for the week just so I can get it in twice on Friday or Saturday.

If its ever a session after work, I eventually make her do all the work.

Wish I could go back to my college/HS self and tell him to keep those multiple sessions in a day going no matter what or even half that time to slap my self with that bull **** quarter life crisis and tell him to live it up.

Yea frfr...when I first found out Kylie was born in 1992 I felt like a complete failure

I started feeling that way once I was watching NFL drafts and guys were coming in after I graduated college :lol: :lol:

And don't even get me started on females. I used to be an expert on guess women's ages until a couple years after college. I am absolutely terrible at it now, but thankfully I haven't been single since 2014, so I don't have to be out playing the field and potentially making mistakes. Stay safe and be smart single homies

I'm not sure if its washed or my mind just matured but I cannot stand reality TV anymore. I was never OD into it but I would watch all the Real World/Challenge joints that would come on MTV. I remember like 9 or 10 years ago I was midway through the first episode of the second season of this show called the Jersey Shore. First commercial break started and I just thought to myself "What the **** am I doing?". Cut the tv off and went online book shopping

Back to cell phones, I still have an S7, not really an age thing but these companies be scamming the **** out of folks with these yearly iterations. Unless my **** breaks I'm keeping it forever
I've been telling the kids in the Android thread this for years.

I started feeling that way once I was watching NFL drafts and guys were coming in after I graduated college :lol: :lol:

And don't even get me started on females. I used to be an expert on guess women's ages until a couple years after college. I am absolutely terrible at it now, but thankfully I haven't been single since 2014, so I don't have to be out playing the field and potentially making mistakes. Stay safe and be smart single homies

Man I've pretty much always been into older women but there was a stretch of a few weeks where I was smashing a college sophomore last year. Sex was great and all but damn I couldn't stand being around her. The things she'd talk about... I had to cut her off. Half the stuff she talking about I don't care about and the other half I have no idea wtf it is.

I drive the speed limit even though my car can keep up with traffic.

Can no longer play video games from 6 pm to 6 am on the weekends and I don't miss it.

I ride with my music low, and most of the songs I play are at least 15 years old.

Yea most new phones aren’t much of an update.
Unlocked is the way to go. Usually cheaper than flagship phones, no contracts, and you're not completely cut off from the tech world.

Tbh nothing wrong with aging, we NT washed, but not washed forreal lol. I always respected OG's from when I was a kid. I was taught that way. E-40 had a line that made so much sense, "OG's been our age, we ain't never been theirs".

Gospel.

Tbh nothing wrong with aging, we NT washed, but not washed forreal lol. I always respected OG's from when I was a kid. I was taught that way. E-40 had a line that made so much sense, "OG's been our age, we ain't never been theirs".

I've gotten so ****ing old the past 2 years... I don't even know the last time I got drunk... I wake up earlier than ever and go to bed earlier than ever... I blame Lil Savage...

Back
Top Bottom