Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

If I am cut off on the baseline, I like going to this but I usually quickly switch the ball to my right (faking middle) then back to my left hand.

It is a fun move.

The move at around 1:25 is deadly for me every time. Requires no speed, handles, or explosiveness. Just relies on stupidity of your defender. I think it’s just called the shuttlesworth.

In the post, I now rely on a move that the Escalade taught me in a streetball episode :rofl: :rofl:

Deception is my only saving grace on the court now. Swashed

The move at around 1:25 is deadly for me every time. Requires no speed, handles, or explosiveness. Just relies on stupidity of your defender. I think it’s just called the shuttlesworth.

In the post, I now rely on a move that the Escalade taught me in a streetball episode :rofl: :rofl:

Yea the layup finish @ 1:25 is one of my favorite layups in life because I thought he was going to go for a reverse but he stayed on the left side.

Also, this one.

I used to call it the Kobe.

I mean, I know it's the Smitty...but I've actually Never heard that phrased used while hooping in my life :lol:

breaks down the move starting at the 10 sec mark
the way KG and BD yell watch out for the Smitty (55 sec mark) is how it was always announced at the courts coming up.

I used to be a nba tapes and dvd junkie as a kid, so the first time I saw the smitty was with MJ against the Knicks

I call that the Paul McPherson

10_BadBlood3-97.jpg

02-kane-milestone-01.jpg

WWE-Super-Show-Down-20182.jpg

Taker-Kane-HHH-696x392.jpg

Damn, KG got on some 30 waist 42 inseam denim yoga pants

Had to hit the panic button to find my truck today at Wal Mart

Bought some Wal Mart brand (Russell Athletic) drifit fleece shorts for $11 and wudn't e'em mad about it

Remember when Russell Athletic (and Champion and Fubu and And 1 and Starter) weren't Wal Mart brands

Paul McPherson from that Nike Battleground dvd, the 1 on 1 edition. Got bodied by Amara Si who was supposed to sign with Dunleavy and the Clippers but never heard of him leaving his overseas gig with Hollis Price (former OU guard, AI wanna be)

Back
Top Bottom