Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Bruh I've been struggling to stay up past 11. Not even interested in watching the entire game tonight.

I was playing NBA Live with the fellas Friday night and I don’t know what happened but when I glanced at the clock and it said midnight, my body just completely shut down and I legit asked “will the computer just take over for me if I leave halftime?”

The answer was yes and it was the longest 80 seconds of the 2nd quarter as I struggled to get to halftime:lol:

you're tripping
song still goes when dj's play it
especially pimp c's verse
maybe more regional thing but here in houston it's a classic

went to hov's 4:44 tour and joint was still bumping

Song trash!

But why you say that about the bad? What's your age?

Song trash!

But why you say that about the bad? What's your age?
the bar?
im 31 but i dont know... i looked around and saw a bunch of girls taking pictures of themselves everywhere (snapchatting i assume), and a bunch of thirsty dudes looking lost and desperate. i was like damn this is lame... i can't even hear myself enough to talk to anyone.
i kept thinking to myself why did i just pay 45$ for a handful of drinks and 10$ for parking when i would've had a better time having a drink at the crib or someone elses house where we can actually conversate.

guess im all partied out...that **** isn't fun to me anymore. i got a lady at home though so if i was single im sure it would be different experience.

Last edited:
the bar?
im 31 but i dont know... i looked around and saw a bunch of girls taking pictures of themselves everywhere, snapchatting i assume, and a bunch of thirsty dudes looking lost and desperate. i was like damn this is lame... i can't even hear myself enough to talk to anyone.
i kept thinking to myself why did i just pay 45$ for a handful of drinks and 10$ for parking when i would've had a better time having a drink at the crib or someone elses house where we can actually conversate.

guess im all partied out...that **** isn't fun to me anymore. i got a lady at home though so if i was single im sure it would be different experience.
Went to a nightclub in AC this past weekend... lol, i'am soooooo over the club scene ... I stood in the corner and watched all the drunk people have a good time.. my bm was with me but she didn't make a difference in how I felt... I went out with my homeboy last year and felt the same way. I rather be at home or one of homies crib chilling...

i was the last one to show up to the bar and the first one to leave last night.
was proud i got an hour and half of socializing in with my friends that i haven't seen in over a month.

immediately after i walked in i looked around and said to myself, "I can't believe i used to do this every weekend."
:smh:

How ppl in their 30s still do this every weekend boggles my mind

I was playing NBA Live with the fellas Friday night and I don’t know what happened but when I glanced at the clock and it said midnight, my body just completely shut down and I legit asked “will the computer just take over for me if I leave halftime?”

The answer was yes and it was the longest 80 seconds of the 2nd quarter as I struggled to get to halftime:lol:
:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom