Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

i was the last one to show up to the bar and the first one to leave last night.
was proud i got an hour and half of socializing in with my friends that i haven't seen in over a month.

immediately after i walked in i looked around and said to myself, "I can't believe i used to do this every weekend."
:smh:

When you realize Paul Pierce was right when he said NBA players can't fight.

You’re just NOW figuring this out? How could they really know how to fight? You know the real street cats, but the rest of them have been sheltered to make sure they make it to the league.

But they literally CANT fight.
I've never seen a skirmish go on near as long as a hockey fight and there are multiple people pulling them apart when they are trying to fight.
It never goes past a few punches except that brawl at the palace

So how would one know if they can or cannot fight.

Bruh I've been struggling to stay up past 11. Not even interested in watching the entire game tonight.

West coast games…

562904A7-A369-4E95-86F5-AE952D48CE54.gif

You’re just NOW figuring this out? How could they really know how to fight? You know the real street cats, but the rest of them have been sheltered to make sure they make it to the league.

Of course not, but I mean DAMN. Not one of you ****** have hands? This is a consistent trend. Then on top of that, I heard someone compare it to the, "Malace In The Palace" of '04. I haven't laughed so hard in someone's face in ages. I still have yet to see LaBron throw one.

That frog help gif still gets me :rofl:

Realized I was washed about a month ago, when I hit up the young lady that took my virginity in 7th grade, hoping she'd flirt around with the idea of seeing what it would be like today. The fact I went back to 7th grade yambs is enough to know how washed I am.

i was the last one to show up to the bar and the first one to leave last night.
was proud i got an hour and half of socializing in with my friends that i haven't seen in over a month.

immediately after i walked in i looked around and said to myself, "I can't believe i used to do this every weekend."
:smh:

Why did you say that?

Also how old are you?

Back
Top Bottom