Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Am I washed for going to TJ Maxx before a Macys for bedding?

Well you’re already shopping for bedding. :lol:

Plenty steals to be had in that TJ Maxx/HomeGoods/Marshalls/Ross conglomerate, but that Macy’s comforter sale is gonna be near impossible to beat.

https://www.macys.com/shop/product/hotel-collection-luxury-supima-cotton-down-alternative-comforter-created-for-macys?ID=5491591&CategoryID=28898#fn=sp=1&spc=60&ruleId=31|BOOST ATTRIBUTE|BOOST SAVED SET&searchPass=matchNone&slotId=1

kobe-youre-welcome.gif

Which one do you recommend?

I guess I should’ve asked before I made my decision :lol:

I just bought the 2nd one you posted

Tonight
Looked forward to going out all week.
After a 52 hour work week I’m laying on my couch watching the dodger game.
Im staying in

My local laundromat hired this new sexy latina chick. When I walked in she stared me down and smiled and when I left she went out of her way to say bye and wish me a good night. She was choosing, but I was too washed to spit game. Gonna wash clothes again tomorrow and hope shes back because I fumbled the ball at the 2 yard line tonight. Im washed:rofl::smh:

My local laundromat hired this new sexy latina chick. When I walked in she stared me down and smiled and when I left she went out of her way to say bye and wish me a good night. She was choosing, but I was too washed to spit game. Gonna wash clothes again tomorrow and hope shes back because I fumbled the ball at the 2 yard line tonight. Im washed:rofl::smh:

L

Back
Top Bottom