Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

These are the essentials, with clothes detergent, toilet paper, bananas and chicken breasts.

Especially when the bonless skinless chicken breasts are $4.00 off per package. I pick the cheapest package for a higher percentage savings.

Im at a tipping point right now..I’m considering picking these up... honesty disgusted with myself :lol: my younger self would smack me for rocking NBs

1A060047-1339-44EF-B4DD-5C055009C17F.png

By no means washed but I’m at the point where the answer is YES, I would like to try it in the wide size please

:smh:

Part of the reason I’m considering getting those new balances. I’ve always had wide feet I was just willing to dog it out with nikes/Jordan’s but now I’m less willing

-Stopped going out to clubs on halloween weekend... my fav weekend of the year.
-its your turn to hand out candy to the kids on halloween

Im at a tipping point right now..I’m considering picking these up... honesty disgusted with myself :lol: my younger self would smack me for rocking NBs

1A060047-1339-44EF-B4DD-5C055009C17F.png

I used to cop these 2 for $85 at Foot Locker in my early 20s. I might just get another pair this weekend just for the hell of it:lol:

Halloween night and I'm in the bed...
However the weather was kinda bad and if one of my boys hit me about getting out I'm throwing on clothes like i overslept for graduation.

This may have been mentioned but if you make sound effects to get out of bed and or put on your socks... Washed.

Dawg, Shawn Michaels looks old af. How old is he?

Triple H looks like he's approaching 50 but the heartbreak kid looking 65 jeez.

Back
Top Bottom