Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Mans going to be wobbling all the way to the car after doing 10 sets of 10 :lol:
9DB22E2D-7D32-4B29-8D11-8F872C62843E.gif

000E4089-0888-4C32-9904-4725BA3FAB42.gif

That's a wack challenge, nothing to be all "but they don't wanna " about. If you're really about it you'd propose something more universal and effective.
What the hell isn't universal and/or effective about some basic squats?

NO way you are being serious right now.

Everyone in here HAS legs

Everyone in here IS over the hill

Everyone in here can improve their leg strength.

The hell?

Last edited:
:rofl:

"The road to unwashed" begins today

Oh yeah, and tucked tee's are a no go. I don't care how washed I get, 2 things I'll never do are wear cargo shorts and tuck my tee

i lift
i do real squats at the gym but when i was on vacation i did 100 air squats a day to get a little exercise going and it was a good quick workout to get your blood flowing and keep metabolism moving.
wasnt going to go to the gym on vacation so a 100 squats in the hotel every morning felt great.

squats are a fundamental exercise that will do a lot more for you than 100 pushups

DAMN

For real? I thought Melo was at least playing well despite not wanting to play off the bench

Dont even got 20 games in yet :smh:

Even if he was playing good; the Rockets should be in panic mode. They are 4-7 sitting at 12th out of 15 in the West. They are 6 games back from the Warriors. Last year they got that #1 seed with homecourt and still lost. Their season is pretty much already over because they ain’t gettin 6 games back over GS so why keep a chucker around if it’s not working

Even if he was playing good; the Rockets should be in panic mode. They are 4-7 sitting at 12th out of 15 in the West. They are 6 games back from the Warriors. Last year they got that #1 seed with homecourt and still lost. Their season is pretty much already over because they ain’t gettin 6 games back over GS so why keep a chucker around if it’s not working
Well yeah, Rockets in trouble and imo their window is closed after last season.

They gave up Ariza foolishly. Getting rid of Melo now isnt going to help.

They about to look like the Clippers back when they had their fire sale soon.

If you think this Detective Pikachu movie is probably the weirdest thing to come out of Hollywood since Toxic Avenger.

People are like, "This looks like it might be dope.." How?!?! Nothing about it makes any sense.

Back
Top Bottom