Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

If you think this Detective Pikachu movie is probably the weirdest thing to come out of Hollywood since Toxic Avenger.

People are like, "This looks like it might be dope.." How?!?! Nothing about it makes any sense.

Ryan Reynolds?

4AB382A1-651D-4526-96E6-1B7E2BA7B3D3.gif

Thought I was the only one who felt that way.
The talking to the audience stuff is corny to me.
And the humor is like beating a dead horse

The 2nd one was ok tho bcuz of cable and juggernaut

Add me to the list of people who couldn't tolerate Deadpool. Didn't make it past about 20 mins.

Well yeah, Rockets in trouble and imo their window is closed after last season.

They gave up Ariza foolishly. Getting rid of Melo now isnt going to help.

They about to look like the Clippers back when they had their fire sale soon.
Except clippers made moves and are doin better than them now with no all star

Hated Deadpool 1, saw Deadpool 2 on the plane yesterday errr...I coudnt sleep on my flight back from London but watching this did. :lol:

Just cant get into it.

I got excited about Pikachu movie UNTIL I heard Ryan Reynolds' voice. Both Deadpool movies were average at best

tenor.gif

Thought I was the only one who felt that way.
The talking to the audience stuff is corny to me.
And the humor is like beating a dead horse

The 2nd one was ok tho bcuz of cable and juggernaut

Actually SC kid SC kid the first one was OK as it deviated from the CBM formula and Reynolds/Deadpool's antics were tolerable. Second one was annoying AF. Will be skipping future sequels.

If you think this Detective Pikachu movie is probably the weirdest thing to come out of Hollywood since Toxic Avenger.

People are like, "This looks like it might be dope.." How?!?! Nothing about it makes any sense.

Ryan Reynolds?

4AB382A1-651D-4526-96E6-1B7E2BA7B3D3.gif

How they have Ryan 'I won't **** for even a second' Reynolds voice a character with twice the amount of spoken words as 'Groot' from Guardians? :smh::smh:

Back
Top Bottom