Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

DP was pretty average to me

pt1 was ok at best
pt2 was a little corny but watchable

wont watch either one unless there is nothing to do

I went to Tyler The Creators “Camg Flog Gnaw” last weekend (The 10th and 11th) my foot is STILL killing me. My festival going days might be coming to and end.... WASHED :frown:

I went to Tyler The Creators “Camg Flog Gnaw” last weekend (The 10th and 11th) my foot is STILL killing me. My festival going days might be coming to and end.... WASHED :frown:

I wouldn’t classify this as WASHED. This seems more like a come to realization for yourself. I’d personally like to call it SUSPECT, if your feet are hurting you should probably contact your mother or a woman to perfect your technique. Or possible lay down.

Ain’t judging you but I’m pretty much saying your in the wrong thread.

I can no longer go outside in cold weather with my jacket unzipped

Did that crap yesterday in edgewater. Right by the Hudson too. Can’t stop sneezing now and my nose running

I used to be outside in cold weather with a jacket unzipped, even without a hat, and never got sick

That is some **** I've only seen here. People will use up all their vacation time to have 3/4 day weekends, then look like I pulled off a miracle when I tell them I'm going out of town for 2 weeks for vacation.
i just came back from a 3 week vacation in october :lol:
we get a lot
i still have like 100 hours pto

I wouldn’t classify this as WASHED. This seems more like a come to realization for yourself. I’d personally like to call it SUSPECT, if your feet are hurting you should probably contact your mother or a woman to perfect your technique. Or possible lay down.

Ain’t judging you but I’m pretty much saying your in the wrong thread.

I’m totally confused by your response. So when people feel their body hurting Days after they play basketball now are washed? But me feeling pains after doing something I’ve done at least 10 times spending a weekend at a festival doesn’t belong in this thread.... word lol

Last edited:
Live in this college town called IV (Isla Vista), out in santa Barbra. Linked up with a dude who was taking me to all these parties.

Anyways long story short I bagged a few off tinder, a few from bars downtown santa Barbra. Mind you I lived there 6 months.

But i knew was washed because all the college chicks I met bout 19-26 in this college town, I get numbers but they would all immediately ghost me, or just never respond to begin with. Like chicks was worthless. It was hopeless trying to communicate with these birds. Like I got like 40 snaps and they just wanted me to know what they were doing & post sexy vids.

Anyways I gave up, moved away and started talking to my ex again. That’s a young mans game. I seriously got into retirement from this experience. I’m 31 for reference

Live in this college town called IV (Isla Vista), out in santa Barbra. Linked up with a dude who was taking me to all these parties.

Anyways long story short I bagged a few off tinder, a few from bars downtown santa Barbra. Mind you I lived there 6 months.

But i knew was washed because all the college chicks I met bout 19-26 in this college town, I get numbers but they would all immediately ghost me, or just never respond to begin with. Like chicks was worthless. It was hopeless trying to communicate with these birds. Like I got like 40 snaps and they just wanted me to know what they were doing & post sexy vids.

Anyways I gave up, moved away and started talking to my ex again. That’s a young mans game. I seriously got into retirement from this experience. I’m 31 for reference

Your issue is getting at Isla Vista girls. I went to UCSB, and 90% of girls there are NOT anything you want to get with, unless you're a white frat boy that's into girls with highly questionable hygeine and that live in disgusting trap house apartments. Even at age 20 I was disgusted by them; my boys and I used to hit up girls from back home to come through instead

the wednesday night before thanksgiving is one of the best nights to go out here...everywhere is poppin.
i turned my phone off and played red dead redemption.

i already feel guilty for all the food i'm going to eat today.

the wednesday night before thanksgiving is one of the best nights to go out here...everywhere is poppin.
i turned my phone off and played red dead redemption.

i already feel guilty for all the food i'm going to eat today.

When you tell this to your boys and their like, “Naw, I gotta get up early to start cooking..” ‍♂️

hell yeah that turkey responsibility is serious though
can't be ******* up the turkey

i couldn't handle the pressure.

Back
Top Bottom