Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Most recs in DC only have open gym during the day, so dudes my age can only play if they are unemployed.

So last Summer, I was off and I hooped with some young dudes. 21 and younger.

I almost wanted to fight somebody man. I essentially did cardio for 2 hours. I was in somebody else's neighborhood, so folks didn't know me. They didn't know if I could hoop, so they were not giving me the ball.

The upsetting part was the shot selection.

People got mad at Mark Jackson when he said Steph ruined the game . Nah he as right man.

Dudes iso, iso, iso, step back, 3 feet behind the line.

It was frustrating. The coach in me wanted to coach but I didn't bother.
Man I wish my nephews team did atleast this, dudes scared to shoot.

Got a young dude on the court with the Steve Smith (Smitty) stop and go move on the baseline today. As I was running down court all I heard the sideline saying was that he got him with the Kyrie. Not ready to say washed yet, but there was a time when that move was executed, everyone would yell Smitty. Those dudes are washed and no longer playing like me. Team not washed yet.

I mean, I know it's the Smitty...but I've actually Never heard that phrased used while hooping in my life :lol:

I do this all the time smh.

Is that like a hessy wit a behind the back? Can't remember

It's like a half spin move hesi

Man yall should see my Smitty technique. I be leaving panties on the floor

It still bugs me out remembering seeing Nick Anderson playing in the og magic pinstripes and now, they’re actual throwbacks.

black Atlanta falcons jerseys are considered throwback & its literally da last jerseys they wore before da current ones.

A few things about this:
Before I hit play, I thought it was the one where Wade dunked last week along the baseline and the play by play guy kept yelling -- he got him with the Smitty.
Seen the move many times where Bamba and the guy next to him on the bench elbow each other when the supposedly washed player schools the younger player. Always love to see that.

Washed up, contemplating whether or not I should try and bring a home cooked dish to the family party, but Ima just order something and pick it up.

The washing is intensifying and increasing :smh:

So you know how ya ears pop on an airplane when it reaches a certain altitude? Well I usually don't ever catch the common cold (still ridiculous there's no cure or vaccine for it) and I semi caught one the past week and a half and I got the stuffy nose and what not.

Now when I blow my nose my ears be popping like CRAZY. I remember reading something about old ppl and the crystalization of ear was in between the ears and I think that's what's going on here man.

It legit felt like water was in my ear. You know you get out the shower/pool and can feel some water settled in one of ya ears? And you not hearing as clearly? I had to hold my nose and blow to clear out my ears man.

So washed.

Last edited:
Fam I had a nose hair that was bugging me throughout the day so I plucked it. I looked at it a joint was white :wow:

Got a grey in my beard too :smh:

A grey?

Give thanks man. I got greys and reddish/brown scattered throughout the black.

Yea my beard comes in reddish brown in some spots.

I got one grey in my beard and one grey in my mustache :lol:

I got a Jet Black Beard like drake. With like 5 grey hairs in the same spot. See a new one every month man

2139de39-fe3f-47a7-b256-165ab82dc4d4-jpeg.2107944

The washing is intensifying and increasing :smh:

So you know how ya ears pop on an airplane when it reaches a certain altitude? Well I usually don't ever catch the common cold (still ridiculous there's no cure or vaccine for it) and I semi caught one the past week and a half and I got the stuffy nose and what not.

Now when I blow my nose my ears be popping like CRAZY. I remember reading something about old ppl and the crystalization of ear was in between the ears and I think that's what's going on here man.

It legit felt like water was in my ear. You know you get out the shower/pool and can feel some water settled in one of ya ears? And you not hearing as clearly? I had to hold my nose and blow to clear out my ears man.

So washed.
Get your ears checked ASAP.

One of my kids was playing a flight simulator game on the TV and I felt motion sick. Couldn’t watch for more than a few seconds.

Back
Top Bottom