Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

U gotta elaborate on this 1 cause I don't see how

technology is way betta now, and clothes fit betta...

da year 2000 and 2001 before 9/11 was fluffy wackness other than da brewing Nas Jay-Z beef..

sneakers weren't being retroed yet like that so u had to depend on new releases (1998-2000 nike catalog outside some gems blow chunks) , da internet was still basically a novelty wit that slow *** connection, da "Platinum era" of clothes & music aged horribly...boy bands...eww...that second mase album...eww..da watering down of da Wu-tang with all those damn affiliate albums...side stripes on jeans ..eww...

peak jelly bean design era for cars....eww...

da 2010's to now? psssh basically da world is your oyster, u wear what you want because everything is a click or link away, music is flat out awesome now, and not just rap, reggaeton is arguably better than it was when it was 1st forged...thots are PLENTIFUL...cars are amazing now.etc.

How is being in shape "overrated "? Lol

perhaps this meme will explain a lil..
Screenshot_20181225-214519.png

That's a specific situation.
Being in shape/healthy is a good thing lol
Weren't u trying to do some cross fit

I'm still not rollin

You were referring to the early 2000s YOU tho not the actual s*** going on.

it wasn't till ether dropped & 50 came out that da rest of da decade got insync & cool.
i mean i get what u sayin
but them squad up mixtapes
and luda first 3 albums
nelly first album
and that st lunatics album
e40 and keak da sneak albums
had me good musically

That's a specific situation.
Being in shape/healthy is a good thing lol
im not disagreeing, what im giving ya is sometimes people get in shape for all da wrong reasons (which should always be about bettering yourself) and end up feeling like they committed to a lifestyle they thought was gonna wisk em away into a new lavish lifestyle or betta luck overall doesn't end up panning out.

Oh ok yea I agree.

Early 2000s definitely had some highlights.
But unlike the 80s or 90s, a whole lotta stuff is not coming back from there.
Things did not age well lol

Everything was "bubbly"

[QUOTE="ninjahood, post: 31078717, member: 37343" it wasn't till ether dropped & 50 came out that da rest of da decade got insync & cool.
i mean i get what u sayin
but them squad up mixtapes
and luda first 3 albums
nelly first album
and that st lunatics album
e40 and keak da sneak albums
had me good musically

from 1999-2001 before jay-z vs Nas lowkey sucked...musically

only thing i could conjure fine memories of is yankees winnin da world series every damn year.

vol.3, chyna doll, Nastradmus, all those mid grade wu affiliate albums, Jnco jeans....fubu mecca phat farm..on retrospect alot of that ish was disposable trash. :lol:

Early 2000s definitely had some highlights.
But unlike the 80s or 90s, a whole lotta stuff is not coming back from there.
Things did not age well lol

ugh....shiny denim.....goggles.... bell bottomsish boot cut jeans....that were already baggy :sick:
Carson Daily having street cred :lol:
yo that mini era was trash.

from 1999-2001 before jay-z vs Nas lowkey sucked...musically

only thing i could conjure fine memories of is yankees winnin da world series every damn year.

vol.3, chyna doll, Nastradmus, all those mid grade wu affiliate albums, Jnco jeans....fubu mecca phat farm..on retrospect alot of that ish was disposable trash. :lol:
1999-01 i was still banging
400 degrees
chopper city in the ghetto
guerilla warfare
the block is hot
cash money was on fire then
also
its dark and hell is hot
that flip mode squad album :lol:
Makaveli 7 day theory

jerseys nba,nfl,mlb and those the south, and midwest jerseys was :pimp:
hell i could still get starter jackets in most places
and a female in a jersey dress with some white on white
maaaaaaan grinding on a female at the school dance with a jersey dress on
was :pimp:
and back then whole fit could be trash
all u needed was some fires shoes and u was good
(maybe that was the late 90's for that)

Low-key early 2000s was the beginning of the end of quity hip hop in several ways. I luckily found getting underground hip hop was far easier as far as rap music goes.

I recall feeling this just how by some of the best moving and their unwillingness to put new local acts on, the generalizing of style, the lack of a new class of rappers (I mean some new rappers were already 30 when they became big and mainstays), etc.

How is being in shape "overrated "? Lol
Depends on what you value and your priorities.

You can bag females without it just need some other attractive trait. Might not care that much about health if you don't see quality in living to an old age. Really about what matters to you in life.

Keep in mind not caring if you're in shape doesn't mean you're automatically obese or in poor health.

Back
Top Bottom