Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Me in my police academy class. I’m 31 in the half years old now and the majority of people are in my class were born in 1995. That alone made me realize I was washed because I can’t really engage in any convo at all. I knew my time has pass.
You should be some rookies supervisor.

Xena was dope...
Man I can never look at Xena the same after Spartacus. I can't imagine what was going on at the set.
:evil:
Passed up on intimacy from a semi decent female to stay home make a pot roast, smoke a joint, and watch a documentary on the making of Creepshow. The sides were butter garlic spinach and sweet potatoe fries with an Omaha Steaks lava cake for dessert. :emoji_older_man:
Said intimacy, instantly thought of someone sitting at home with a smokers jacket smoking a pipe watching the documentary.
it probably involves a "cleanroom".
Kind of surprised I know a fireman who has a beard and can still vacuum seal his mask. Also have another coworker that works with microchips in a clean room and has a beard.

Man I can never look at Xena the same after Spartacus. I can't imagine what was going on at the set.
:evil:

Said intimacy, instantly thought of someone sitting at home with a smokers jacket smoking a pipe watching the documentary.

Kind of surprised I know a fireman who has a beard and can still vacuum seal his mask. Also have another coworker that works with microchips in a clean room and has a beard.

Weird. My roommate was a fireman and he wasn’t allowed to have facial hair for that reason. I wonder if it varies from department to department. Dude has a Santa clause beard now that he’s not fighting fires anymore so I bet it was killing his soul having to use the Gillette every day :lol:

You should be some rookies supervisor.
@fdub they already got a show about you man
thUH7972J0.jpg

J/K glad you are doing it because I couldn't be a police officer.

They renovated our office with modern chairs and desks that automatically raise up with a push of a button to stand up while working, I guess it promotes movement and blood circulation.

It was cool for the first 10 mins, then I sat back down for the rest of the day. My feet started to hurt. I'd rather lay back on the reclining chair and my feet up on the garbage can.

Did that for my office about 3 years ago... I haven't sat down since. Standing all day. I have a cushion / pad to stand on that helps with the feet. I will say.... it is a joy to get home, :smokin , and just collapse onto the couch.

As long as you exercise regularly sitting for extended periods should bother you. I’ve done both and prefer sitting tbh
If you’re like many men who work a 9-5 in an office, you probably spend a great deal of time sitting down at your job. And then when you get home, the sitting continues as you lounge on the sofa watching TV or surfing reddit on your smartphone. While sitting feels comfortable, too much of it can cause all sorts of damage to your body.

My guest today on the podcast has written a book highlighting what the latest medical research says about the dangers of chronic sitting and how you can undo its damage. His name is Dr. Kelly Starrett. He’s the owner of MobilityWod and the author of the book Deskbound: Standing Up to a Sitting World. Today on the show, Kelly and I discuss what happens to your body when you sit too much, how sitting is getting in the way of your athletic goals, and what you can do to undo the damage of sitting. Lots of actionable ideas to take away from this podcast, so take note!

Podcast: Undoing the Damage of Sitting | The Art of Manliness https://www.artofmanliness.com/arti...mage-of-chronic-sitting/#.XD5afDVj7tg.twitter

If you’re like many men who work a 9-5 in an office, you probably spend a great deal of time sitting down at your job. And then when you get home, the sitting continues as you lounge on the sofa watching TV or surfing reddit on your smartphone. While sitting feels comfortable, too much of it can cause all sorts of damage to your body.

My guest today on the podcast has written a book highlighting what the latest medical research says about the dangers of chronic sitting and how you can undo its damage. His name is Dr. Kelly Starrett. He’s the owner of MobilityWod and the author of the book Deskbound: Standing Up to a Sitting World. Today on the show, Kelly and I discuss what happens to your body when you sit too much, how sitting is getting in the way of your athletic goals, and what you can do to undo the damage of sitting. Lots of actionable ideas to take away from this podcast, so take note!

Podcast: Undoing the Damage of Sitting | The Art of Manliness https://www.artofmanliness.com/arti...mage-of-chronic-sitting/#.XD5afDVj7tg.twitter
very true. there's a reason the apple watch reminds you to stand for a certain amount of time every hour

i drink a quarter to a half of gallon of water at work on top of roughly 16 fluid oz. of coffee, so i have to stand up every 30 mins or so. plus ill hit the bathrooms several floors up

still feel washed though

I thought perhaps he was "clearing" a path on the sidewalk, but then he made two more passes. The third pass blowing snow back onto the sidewalk.

What kind of work do you do that they made you shave your beard?

Pest control. Too many chemicals around. Company started in 1903 tho policy is def outdated.

Back
Top Bottom