Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

bruh im washed cause im waiting for my beard to be as gray as the hairs on my head

I get annoyed seeing the yutes sagging their pants.

Same way this dude we called sidewinder (his upper body was at a 90degree angle) used to yell at us "you ******* kids pull up your damn pants!"

I think holy **** I've become sidewinder

I said "Down goes Frazier" at work and no one knew what I was talking about.

I follow MMA more than boxing today, but cmon

I feel you. I clearly remember getting the confused look when I said "time to make the donuts" one morning to someone a while back.

This makes me feel a little washed

BBKOooN.img

I'm washed on this social media stuff.....i don't have any of it.
So I'm usually left outta that loop around my peers and at work.
People look at you sideways if you don't have a FB or Snapchat.
I'm officially out of the game...so of course your hunting instincts and clout with women go dull.
I can barely run a full court game anymore without getting gassed and fatigued in the first 20 minutes.
I'm no longer the freshes dude on the block clothing wise....because i've lost all interest in spending money on sneakers and matching outfits.

On the bright side...I'm doing the best financially I've ever been.
I now have the discipline and maturity to keep it that way.
I'm settling down but its with a down *** woman that I share alot of travel goals and vision with.
I'm now on filling my second Passport.
So it's really that next stage in life for me...where things get a little slower.
Gonna take advantage of these 30s like a grown *** man with class.
The biggest thing is being a hunter for so long and being out of the game.
Its like women no longer smell it on you and look your way.

Went out a few years ago to a bar/club type spot rocking a Polo and some jeans and I wanna say like Sperry's or something HELLA lame lol. I thought I was Gucci because when I used to go out a lot of spots in Houston used to trip on dress code so I felt this was a safe bet. Well all the young lions were in there in fresh tees, comfortable pants/shorts and sneakers...boys even had on hats :wow:. I felt so outta place I just went home. Needless to say I've severely stepped my nightlife wardrobe game up since then but I was lowkey embarrassed because typically I be thinking I'm fresh. Knew I was on the verge of being washed at that point. :lol:

- Preciate it.

bruh im washed cause im waiting for my beard to be as gray as the hairs on my head
Man, gray hair better than thinning or no hair. I think i'm about the point where i need to buzz my head with a 1 or just bic the damn thing. :smh::angry:

Ear hair sucks. I don’t get a ton, but the joints that do show up are hella coarse and grow like weeds. Seriously, why does ear hair grow so damn fast?

Thinking about getting them lasered at my wife’s job so I don’t have to hassle with them.

Jesus—listen to me. :smh: :lol: Yep, I’m definitely washed.

Back
Top Bottom