Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

I been going to bed at 1030 for the past couple months...

I used to go to bed at 130 and wake up at 600 every workday for years..a few weeks ago my body shut down on me... I wasn't sick bit I had the symptoms. It was weird... I literally slept for like 2 days and woke up brand new... been going to bed early ever since...

I still **** like I'm 22 so I'm good on that tip...

When this 19 year old chick asked me for my IG and I said I don't really use it, i'm only 33 btw

I'm 34 dating and was dating a 26 year old. She had jokes for days about how old I was for not having snap chat, IG, or Netflix.

-When you reach the point in your gym routine when it's not about getting big, but getting in a good sweat :lol:

-Dozing off on the couch by 9:45...then when the wife asks if I was sleep, I just say "nah."

-Apparently, not knowing anything Chance the Rapper has put out got me in this category :lol:

Before I left to work this morning, I looked in the mirror and saw a little glimmer on the side on my head cause the light reflected off it. When I looked closer, it was another gray hair :frown:

Bruh, I just got my first not too long ago :frown: To make matters worse, a 23 year old I was talking to yanked it out of my chin and called me grandpa.

Was at a lounge last week and ran into one of my exes lil sister. She not lil anymore.

Was at a bar (take me byke Kendra
7BB68480-C72D-413B-AECD-AD33C6834F22.png
) talking to this girl and No Letting Go came on. I deadass said “what you know about this” and hit the
129B5CA4-148B-4209-98E8-F9BFB479CC6F.gif

Naruto married with kids and Sasuke a deadbeat dad.

Had to google what asl means.

Thinking about starting a wine collection.

Does aging really affect your tolerance to alcohol?

I know old cats who drink like water
Indeed it does, its a real thing that the liquor hits you a lot different as you age ...them older cats either adjusted their drinking routines over the years, just dont care and power thru whatever effects the drink gives them long as they feeling right, or just got used to the bad hangovers :lol:

When you sometimes watch TV shows and movies through the perspective of the parents and adults.
I was watching the Harmony Korine epicly later'd a while ago, and Chloe Sevigny mentioned how when she watches KIDS now shes like "what the ****, thats horrible!". It made me want to rewatch the movie, and i had almost the same reaction as her. :lol:

1E815155-FFD7-4725-9F92-E579E54D8E50.gif

Came to this thread, I relate to 95% of this........damn I'm washed

But like some1 said earlier I'm definitely in the best situation I've ever been in my life

-Dozing off on the couch by 9:45...then when the wife asks if I was sleep, I just say "nah."
I stay doing this...be knocked out taking a nap or something n somebody wakes me up, i be all startled n disoriented still saying "naw i'm up" or "i wasnt sleep" ...i dont be trying to let my dozing off tip ppl off to me being washed :lol:

I still regularly exercise, but I was so appalled when a pulled my hamstring doing sprints after a mid distance run a month ago:lol: I had never been injured or anything during track/CC in high school nor college, so it just felt so different. I took 3 days off cause I didn’t want to end up like my dad in 2007 when he challenged me to a 50yd dash, pulled his hamstring before the 25 and was sore for 9 months.

Back
Top Bottom