Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Those old school roller coasters isn't a joke..

Brah, the initial jolt when you start ascending the hill? My spirit left my body after feeling that tinge in my lower back. Pretty sure I made an audible “oof” sound. :lol:

They made ZERO attempt to give a smooth ride on those old joints. They were just happy to provide some thrills, apparently.

Brah, the initial jolt when you start ascending the hill? My spirit left my body after feeling that tinge in my lower back. Pretty sure I made an audible “oof” sound. :lol:

They made ZERO attempt to give a smooth ride on those old joints. They were just happy to provide some thrills, apparently.

Last time I went to magic mountain.. those roller coasters sent me to snap city.. :smh:

tenor.gif

Damn. Some of y’all talking about gardens and cracking your joints and what :sick:

27. But other than my parents tell me it’s time to have kids I feel 100.

Working out, making money hit up the clubs when I can. With that though my same high school people I see on IG or FB be having babies, marriage, fat :lol:

Does aging really affect your tolerance to alcohol?

I know old cats who drink like water

Last edited:
I use to can run a mile in under 6 minutes 8 years ago
Now I can barely reach 8 minutes in a mile now at my best

I turned down a party invite just to play video games
Used to love going out and now I just like chillin at home like an oldie

Fortnite is the **** though

Knees sound like rice krispy when i go up stairs

Praying that I aint the one that has to guard the skinny kid when hooping

Used to put my kid to bed and then go play video games, work out etc. Now i just go to bed to.

1 Red stripe beer and I'm out for the count

Didnt know what Fortnite ot Twitch was until a week ago

Madden is the only game i play

...so many truths smh

Told some kids to clean up the guts after they smoke, it was cold out. "Yo keep it down, don't be too long and take ur trash with you"
"Respect respect sir, no problem "
I ran back in the house to my wife. It's begun.

Area was clean when I came back out tho

That can't grab the rim no more is another wash check.

Leaving a afterwork spot (around 12, I was yawning in there) *washed*, young joint throwing me rhythm on our way out, jumped in a lyft and headed home to a L and 2k till I passed out smh *washed*

a couple of years ago I lived on the sixth floor of an elevator building with a predominantly geriatric population and would take the stairs if I was coming home past midnight. This made me feel like dying for around a week. This is usually an extremely troubling sign or a completely normal event and not my actual point; being out of breath while on the cusp of middle age is an entirely different sensation from the breathlessness of youth.

Moment I knew I was washed, (mind you only 33 and I’m 6’5 ) 2 years since I steeped on the court. Played maybe a good 10 mins, did 2 dunks but after the 3rd mannnnnn, legs gave out faster than a Derrick Rose injury. If I could upload that Paul Pierce getting carried off the court in the finals gif, I would, cause that’s exactly how I got carried off the court. I didn’t even suffer a injury fam, I was just tired and out of shape. Smh how quick the mighty have fallen.

Knees sound like rice krispy when i go up stairs

Praying that I aint the one that has to guard the skinny kid when hooping

Used to put my kid to bed and then go play video games, work out etc. Now i just go to bed to.

1 Red stripe beer and I'm out for the count

Didnt know what Fortnite ot Twitch was until a week ago

Madden is the only game i play

What the hell is fortnite, I’d google it but I’m too lazy.

Moment I knew I was washed, (mind you only 33 and I’m 6’5 ) 2 years since I steeped on the court. Played maybe a good 10 mins, did 2 dunks but after the 3rd mannnnnn, legs gave out faster than a Derrick Rose injury. If I could upload that Paul Pierce getting carried off the court in the finals gif, I would, cause that’s exactly how I got carried off the court. I didn’t even suffer a injury fam, I was just tired and out of shape. Smh how quick the mighty have fallen.

CRINE :rofl:

Before I left to work this morning, I looked in the mirror and saw a little glimmer on the side on my head cause the light reflected off it. When I looked closer, it was another gray hair :frown:

Back
Top Bottom