Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

As long as I can still take a proper pressure filled standing up piss, I aint trippin.

The moment your piss starts dribbling out and you don't have a solid stream... that's washed. Father time is a *****.

Last edited:
Come to think about it, it was in due time for me to be washed up. No girl, be in bed by 10pm, backaches in the morning, debating to get Bengay or IcyHot. Watch Murder She Wrote and Matlock reruns. I’m a 50-65yr in a 33 yr old body my ninja.

I know a couple have mentioned playing hoops recreationally, but how many of you guys are still really active?

By that I mean exercising regularly, eating relatively healthy, etc.

Since graduating and getting a job, I’ve peeped how easy it is to get sucked into the routine of going to work, going home, going to sleep, wake up, repeat. It happens to the best of us, but I believe we all have the capability to shake that off and get back to a better lifestyle. Imo, the feeling of being washed has a lot more to do with your mental state. If you have physical impediments that prevent you from certain actions, that’s understandable, but if that’s not the case, get up get out & get something.

Sure, you probably can’t dunk and yam it on cats like you used to. Save your knee caps and stop trying to dunk. Work on your jumper instead. What’s your fader looking like? Your hips weren’t meant to be fluid forever my g. But f that, you get props for still being out there shooting in the gym fam. That’s a start. You want to improve your stamina to at least stand a better chance at keeping up with these early 20y/o cats? Hit the treadmill or the track and get your endurance and cardio up. You can’t be in In n Out 30 minutes before a game and then expect to be hitting fast breaks left and right. Game don’t work like that papi.

There are folks out there who don’t have the physical capability to do some of the stuff you’d be capable of if you got up and worked on getting back to a better physical state. Son, I’m 5’8” and have never felt what it’s like to dunk a ball in my life. I would’ve loved to have made it to even 5’10 or better You telling me you 6 foot + mf’ers out here wasting height, b? :lol:

You see these old (40, 50, 60, etc) gatos out here competing in iron man competitions and not missing a beat. Those cats are way more motivational to me than any 20 year old rookie ball player. You probably can’t get your youth back, but you can make great use of your older years.

30 is not old and neither is 40. You’re not thinking bigger picture if that’s your mentality. God willing all the NT fam sees 80 years or more on this earth. You telling me you plan on spending the next 40 or 50 years being a wastemon? A lot of you acting as if you’re fully washed when instead you could be treating this like a rinse cycle. :nthat:

Last edited:
This is surprisingly embarrassing but i get my hair cut every Thursday and like once a month homie trims my nose hairs.

Wtf, i dont even see them joints.

I changed barbers cuz i aint know my corners were fading. I thought dude was pushing my **** back but all other barbers did the same.

Went back to dude and he aint even say wassup, hit me with the "YEAH" from the movie Trading Places

IMG_0909.JPG

Last edited:
I know a couple have mentioned playing hoops recreationally, but how many of you guys are still really active?

Since graduating and getting a job, I’ve peeped how easy it is to get sucked into the routine of going to work, going home, going to sleep, wake up, repeat. It happens to the best of us, but I believe we all have to capability to shake that off and get back to a better lifestyle. Imo, the feeling of being washed has a lot more to do with your mental state. If you have physical impediments that prevent you from certain actions, that’s understandable, but if that’s not the case, get up get out & get something.

Sure, you probably can’t dunk and yam it on cats like you used to. Save your knee caps and stop trying to dunk. Work on your jumper instead. What’s your fader looking like? Your hips weren’t meant to be fluid forever my g. But f that, you get props for still being out there shooting in the gym fam. That’s a start. You want to improve your stamina to at least stand a better chance at keeping up with these early 20y/o cats? Hit the treadmill or the track and get your endurance and cardio up. You can’t be in In n Out 30 minutes before a game and then expect to be hitting fast breaks left and right. Game don’t work like that papi.

There are folks out there who don’t have the physical capability to do some of the stuff you’d be capable of if you got up and worked on getting back to a better physical state. Son, I’m 5’8” and have never felt what it’s like to dunk a ball in my life. I would’ve loved to have made it to even 5’10 or better You telling me you 6 foot + mf’ers out here wasting height, b? :lol:

You see these old (40, 50, 60, etc) gatos out here competing in iron man competitions and not missing a beat. Those cats are way more motivational to me than any 20 year old rookie ball player. You probably can’t get your youth back, but you can make great use of your older years.

30 is not old and neither is 40. You’re not thinking bigger picture if that’s your mentality. God willing all the NT fam sees 80 years or more on this earth. You telling me you plan on spending the next 40 or 50 years being a wastemon? A lot of you acting as if you’re fully washed when instead you could be treating this like a rinse cycle. :nthat:

I shoot everyday. I play probably 4x a week. I figure I’m less likely to have washed injury as long as a stay active.

Speaking of you, nothing says you’re washed more than going from wanting to smash Claire to now wanting to smash Katy

Life comes fast

Last edited:
Oh, it’s coming.....sooner rather than later. Bet that.

maybe. maybe not. not today tho...tomorrow either.

Since graduating and getting a job, I’ve peeped how easy it is to get sucked into the routine of going to work, going home, going to sleep, wake up, repeat. It happens to the best of us, but I believe we all have to capability to shake that off and get back to a better lifestyle. Imo, the feeling of being washed has a lot more to do with your mental state. If you have physical impediments that prevent you from certain actions, that’s understandable, but if that’s not the case, get up get out & get something.

preach to these people. just ******* lol @ giving up on life at 33.

couldnt figure out how to use snapchat or what the whole purpose was. uninstalled it after 10 minutes of playing with it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom