Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

I knew I was washed when I started saying NO with zero hesitation.

There’s no thinking things through or sitting on the fence. I’ve ran this play a 100 times already and I stand to gain NOTHING.

Other things...

- The level of comfort I derive from my bed has moved me to tears on several occasions.
- Elderly folks are way more comfortable around me.
- I can throw my back out during sleep.
- I’ve started investing.
- I get super gassed when I have morning wood.
- On the flip side I can go 72 hrs without having a spontaneous boner.

Bruh I used to watch price is right (shouts Bob Barker) and jeopardy with my granny.

She couldn't even speak English, I used to wonder why the hell she would watch jeopardy. She used to call it jefferdy
Jeopardy was cool but every women in my family watched Price Is Right. My grandmother wanted to get on so bad, she was like 90% accurate with those prices. I ended getting into it myself, **** fell off when Barker left though.

I know a couple have mentioned playing hoops recreationally, but how many of you guys are still really active?

By that I mean exercising regularly, eating relatively healthy, etc.

I eat pretty clean. Chicken, rice and broccoli for lunch 3-4x/week. No soda. No cream or sugar in my coffee. Minimal sweets. Lots of water. I have all my workout equipment at the crib. Bench, pulldown/mid row station, trap bar, safety squat bar, dumbbells, kettlebells, treadmill, heavy bag, etc.

What motivates me is just looking around and seeing married dudes, co-workers, friends who have completely said f*** it and let themselves go. Pizza, donuts, soda, fried food, cheese on everything, no greens. It disgusts me quite frankly. I want to be in good shape forever.

Also not to long ago I saw a random episode of In the house on tv and was like I remember watching this growing up. Bet these youngin’s today never knew LL even had a show :frown:

Yo, I'm 25 and my right knee is starting to feel suspect in the gym.

Is this when the washed ness starts? :frown:

1st degree onset Washed-ness. You have some time, but it comes on fast at 29-30. As of now, there is no cure for being WASHED. Just make the most of the time you have left.

Nah fam, once I knew I started enjoying Matlock, Murder She Wrote and Murphy Brown. literally into this ****. Feel like Abe Simpson off the Simpsons, might as well call me Grandpa McFly.

Been slacking at the gym lately, mostly cause I'm not Boxing anymore and no need to go hard when I have work/school in the morning but I'm picking myself back up now. Rather be washed in the morning than within the decade

Don't know what I would do if I was washed physically outside of injury, always thought that being washed was 90% mental but I gotta switch it up

When a homegirl looked at me like I was 85 years old when she saw I had Looney Tunes DVDs.

I let out a slight whimper

I grew up watching the Jeffersons on Nick at Nite, the other day I realized Sienfeld is this generations Jeffersons (as far as time since goes). :frown:

Last edited:
Ain’t a damn thing wrong with Nightrider, Kit was dope when I was a child and he dope now as an adult. Even the remake is straight

Been slacking at the gym lately, mostly cause I'm not Boxing anymore and no need to go hard when I have work/school in the morning but I'm picking myself back up now. Rather be washed in the morning than within the decade

Don't know what I would do if I was washed physically outside of injury, always thought that being washed was 90% mental but I gotta switch it up

I think that if you stay active you can keep the washed ness off you until your late 3”’s early 40’s

Best thing I did for my mental and financial health was put down alcohol,weed and random strange yambz.

It's not easy, but if you stay active and eat correctly, the washedness will fade and you'll feel better. But when you're working, have a family, pick up kids, drop off kids, weekend activities, sports etc...it becomes harder to carve out time to do that. Hell, even when you don't have a family you be like F all that sometimes, but gotta make the extra effort. It doesn't take much, but it's easier said than done.

Back
Top Bottom