Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Idk about y'all but my jumper is pure money water and I'm still dunking with ease. My body just stays sore longer than it used to so I try not to go as hard.

Watch Murder She Wrote and Matlock reruns. I’m a 50-65yr in a 33 yr old body my ninja.

7A83E138-A58C-403C-9EBD-24195789E38D.gif

Gotdamn bruh...that’s the epitome of washness

Idk about y'all but my jumper is pure money water and I'm still dunking with ease. My body just stays sore longer than it used to so I try not to go as hard.

man you better not let dudes who pull muscles ******* and make noises standing up out of chairs chat scat. you're doing it, continue.

Realistically none of us are washed and still young, just jokes for the most part.

yeah obviously for the most part, I've just always been that guy. helps keep me young. :lol:

still tho, some of this **** is suicide sad. be better, I believe in you middle-age NT.

My pops put me on to M.A.S.H

Didnt Winchester recently pass?
Back when we didn't have cable that would come on TV and my grandfather watched it alot. Didn't understand the appeal until I became a bit older, watching this show is good way to determine wash status though :lol:

He passed earlier this month sadly

I used to watch In The Heat of the Night with my grandma before afternoon cartoons came on.

And after morning cartoons, I'd watch Price is Right, General Hospital, and Young and the Restless lmaoooo

#yungwashed

Growing up my pops would always watch the rifleman and I hated it. Now the show is low key fire.

Washed

Yo, I'm 25 and my right knee is starting to feel suspect in the gym.

Is this when the washed ness starts? :frown:

Both my parents loved Bonanza :rofl:, they used to call me, my brother, and cousin "Adam, Hoss, and Little Joe (me)"

Back
Top Bottom