Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Fell asleep on the couch last night.... it wasn't even 11 oclock.... lol

Didn't even want to wake up this morning... still recovering from the bs workout I did on tuesday...

Been consistently falling asleep before 10 and waking up at 5..SMH..

I was in the Taco Bell drive-thru yesterday and saw these 2 white kids hop out of a minivan and run into the karate place next door. They did a good 10 yard sprint... bare feet, dojo outfit and all. Damn. I remembered.

I remember high school all the way up to like 24 years old, I didn't even have my shoe laces tied while balling.

Probably a factor why your ankles are washed.

Don't worry, mine click and clack like that under armor football cleat commercial

I used to get asked "whatchu know about Marvin Gaye / Bill Withers / Isley Brothers / etc" by older co workers when I'd playing music.

I just asked a new hire "whatchu know about Gangstarr?"

Gangstarr and the Isley Brothers should never be even vaguely equated by any standard of creative contribution or social relevance.

If you tuck a tshirt into khaki shorts, you're washed.
If you wear jean shorts, you been washed.

Low key, washed just means that you're comfortable with yourself and don't try to fit in.

Gangstarr and the Isley Brothers should never be even vaguely equated by any standard of creative contribution or social relevance.

My man- Gangstarr wasn't the point.

The older folks used to question my knowledge of the music they grew up listening to. Today I questioned the knowledge of a younger individual listening to music I grew up listening to. Hence, I am washed.

I'm still completely baffled as to how this became a trend and also how the trend has lasted this long.

these-snapchat-filters-are-hyped-even-among-the-celebs-ariana-grande-kim-kardashian-and-chrissy-0.jpg

When the Lite FM station makes it into your regular music rotation...and when you start doing it you go..."man, that song wasn't bad. I don't know why I was hating on that song when I was younger"...

Nelly "Ride Wit Me"

That's a rap song, doesn't qualify. I'm talking about Billy Joel, Elton John, Paul McCartney, etc. I know the exact station number on Lite FM varies city to city, but all cities have this type of station lol

My man- Gangstarr wasn't the point.

The older folks used to question my knowledge of the music they grew up listening to. Today I questioned the knowledge of a younger individual listening to music I grew up listening to. Hence, I am washed.

in what way does this contention not equate the two as standards of cultural relevance? you have basically held Gangstarr up as the standard bearer of a generation.

if you were talking about Boyz II Men or Outkast, that'd be one thing...but Gangstarr. most people your/our age don't even remember no damn Gangstarr. :lol:

also, just so I typed it, this "washed" terminology is terrible in and of itself. "washed," tho.

Low key, washed just means that you're comfortable with yourself and don't try to fit in.
If true, been washed since the age of 13.

Sometimes my knee hurts when it's cold outside
WASHED!

That's the epitome of over the hill old man washedness :rofl:

Soon your knee gonna be able to sense when it rains.
Man I when i checked out a dating site a few years back and all the chicks were flower headed dogfaced sapiosexuals I was like what wave did I miss. How's it still going.
Tinder making me look up the definition of sapiosexual :smh: Had me like, oh now *****es are in to a ***** like me?

Back
Top Bottom