Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

I'm 26 but when going to classes for my part time Masters and feeling like a god damn weirdo

Soon your knee gonna be able to sense when it rains.
fiddy.gif

This thread is a good reminder we gotta strive to improve ourselves everyday. Physically, we're at the mercy of father time but we better increase our wisdom, finances, experiences in life, confidence and self esteem.

Stagnation and complacency is the fastest stimulant for aging IMO. Call me shallow but I try to have my life in check because if I don't, birdies going to look at me like that "old, creepy loser" instead of that "older man who has his **** together". Wasn't blessed with handsome model features so I gotta make up for it in other areas.

I'm glad I never got into drinking much or smoking cigarettes so physically I'm still there.

With that said, so many parts of my life are ****** up :lol:

Another one:

I promised myself to never have kids, but there are some moments of weakness deep into a Friday/Saturday night when I'm alone and thinking, "damn, it would kind of be nice to see a mini version of me out there playing his/her first basketball game". Almost get mad at myself when I have those thoughts :lol:

in what way does this contention not equate the two as standards of cultural relevance? you have basically held Gangstarr up as the standard bearer of a generation.

if you were talking about Boyz II Men or Outkast, that'd be one thing...but Gangstarr. most people your/our age don't even remember no damn Gangstarr. :lol:

also, just so I typed it, this "washed" terminology is terrible in and of itself. "washed," tho.
Its not a comparison.

But

Suckas Need Bodyguards >>>>>>>

Also this can't be the first time you've heard of the washed terminology. Its existed for over a decade.
"Storm's a comin...feel it in my bones"

:frown:
:lol: I specifically say that cuz I had a teacher who had arthritis and on a cloudy day he was flexing his hand in pain and basically said its gonna be pouring today. While we were INSIDE.

I'm like :wow: how you get older and got heightened senses to know when its gonna rain but its only for your impending pain. Son feeling the drop in pressure in the atmosphere and smelling the scent of the air :smh:

Its not a comparison.

But

Suckas Need Bodyguards >>>>>>>

Also this can't be the first time you've heard of the wsshed terminology. Its existed for over a decade.

honestly only saw it on here, like "yamb." I get the etymology, i.e. "washed up," but I feel safe in saying most people don't actually say that ****.

your eulogy for Gangstarr has also been noted.

I honestly believe "washed" is a state of mind.
"You don't stop laughing because you get old. You get old because you stop laughing"
Enjoy your time while your alive.

only #TheUnscrubbed truly grasp this.

When u realize u not that tall anymore

Fml...

:lol: man, what? damn. :smh:

Discussions with my friends regarding dietary supplements.....

Prime Me: Mainly focused on supplements that will improve our workouts, word to "Which pre-workout you using brah?"

Washed me: Mainly focused in supplements that will help me recover from said workout, word to "You on dat collagen and tumeric too famb?"

Amazon product ASIN B076B154SP
I've only had it for two days so no idea if it works or not.
Okay let me know when you get it and how well it works.

If its one thing that hasn't been kind to me is my ability to stay up all night and recover easily after partying and ******* is sleeping bags I'll get that take so much rest and attention to lessen naturally.
Another one:

I promised myself to never have kids, but there are some moments of weakness deep into a Friday/Saturday night when I'm alone and thinking, "damn, it would kind of be nice to see a mini version of me out there playing his/her first basketball game". Almost get mad at myself when I have those thoughts :lol:
:lol:

Last edited:
Okay let me know when you get it and how well it works.

If its one thing that hasn't been kind to me is my ability to stay up all night and recover easily after partying anf ****ing is sleeping bags I'll get that take so much rest and attention to lessen naturally.

:lol:
Will do brother. I At this point I think my bags are at the point of no return. Been doing the 4-5 hour sleep thing from 20-25 years old and this year it just took a turn for the worst.

This stuff didn’t work for me
:frown:

On a more positive note, I'm glad I found out about nutrition early. Definitely went throuhg the freshman 15 but got my **** in check right after that. Visible 6 pack since 2012 crew

Another one:

i used to be hardline not having kids unless it's the woman i see marrying, but my chick now is pregnant, though I know we likely won't get married i'm like eh, may as well start popping out them lil ****** now.

i used to be hardline not having kids unless it's the woman i see marrying, but my chick now is pregnant, though I know we likely won't get married i'm like eh, may as well start popping out them lil *****s now.

She doesn’t make your heart skip a beat and wanna make her your wife?
Why not?

Oh i'm not making her my wife, you read that wrong. She doesn't make my heart skip but I do love her, she's held me down like no other but she knows she's not my future wife. Been together for a while because i was trying to figure out if i'm nuts for not loving someone who holds me down like that and if chasing that skip a beat **** is the wrong approach. Got to a point where I just realize if you not feeling it, you're not feeling it. Good woman though, so if she's having my kid i'm ok with it.

Back
Top Bottom