Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

On youtube looking up chiropractic videos.....needing a "Ring Dinger"
Yo, I watch those all day. dr johnson knows what his audience wants by adjusting the s.i. joints and clavicles of fine females in yoga pants. Some vids got millions of views and he'll mention the comments are from pervs. Also checkout beau hightower who adjusts his sexy AF girl and her hot friends. brenda moondragon is a thiccc milf chiro.

Been on vaca with my girl
In bed by 9pm
Not even want to sniff alcohol
Had tickets to some show, ordered door dash and stayed in bed watching toonami while she reads a book. :lol:
We under 25 too :smh:
Back in the day I woulda killed to be out bar hopping especially on vacation too!

Yeah you too young to be part of the club. God gave you an opportunity to be great. Don’t waste it.

536F2852-655C-4BB2-88B8-59D14D9A4307.gif

Even if you do, just something to do while at home watching TV. Supplement what you are doing.
That’s overload imo if you really lift

Like after leg day I’m sore for about 3-4 days
Air squats won’t do much for me
I only do those when I can’t get to the gym

What are you usually doing on those days? That is a long recovery time.

Have you always taken that long to recover?

I come in peace

What are you usually doing on those days? That is a long recovery time.

Have you always taken that long to recover?

I come in peace
I try to go to the gym at least 5 days a week
I workout a different muscle group every day

For example So Monday’s I do legs
Tuesday’s s will be like chest
Wednesday back
Thursday arms (shoulders triceps biceps)
Then repeat the schedule or mix it up but Monday’s is always leg day

I like to go the gym daily so I hit one muscle group really hard for about an hour
I’ve gotten good results
My problem is I need to try and find time to add yoga to my routine (doctors orders)

But I go hard on leg day and usually takes me about 3 days to recover. Heavy squats, leg press, weighted lunges, Romanian. Deadlifts etc etc
What do y’all do for legs?
From fellow bodybuilders this is pretty standard recovery time

Last edited:

Try going to the sauna for like 15 minutes after leg day, it reduces the soreness.

Also light cardio like cycling the 2nd day after will flush the legs and get new blood through

Squats
Deadlifts
Leg Press
Lunges

But from April-Oct, most of my workouts are outside. Body weight, bar type stuff. But I will go inside to do legs.

A
Squat
OH Press
Deadlift
HIIT

B
Squat
Bench press
Barbell row
HIIT

I go to the gym ~3x a week
Hoop once a week

Try going to the sauna for like 15 minutes after leg day, it reduces the soreness.

Also light cardio like cycling the 2nd day after will flush the legs and get new blood through
def try the cycling...thats something i would do

and i need to stretch more as well
we probably all do

Listening to EarthGang new album, someone said something about having a Ben10 watch. The cartoon references always get me :rofl:

Top of the Month, Get in your 100 Squats per Day Fellas.
im doing more than 100 but ive been on this tip ive for about 2 weeks now..i think im going to stop squatting/doing leg press at the gym..my knees feel alot better its like my "jumpers knee" has gone away

Back
Top Bottom