Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

They sayin he washed for this

SPORT-PREVIEW-Ronaldo-iPod.jpg

I need to buy one for my runs. So convenient!

Idk if it’s the chronic but I’m so cheeks at video games now. I used to be the man in stuff like cod4

I got the new modern warfare and struggle to even get a good k/d
At least I still have the gym <3

Idk if it’s the chronic but I’m so cheeks at video games now. I used to be the man in stuff like cod4

I got the new modern warfare and struggle to even get a good k/d
At least I still have the gym <3

Nt used to run black ops. Keithahundred was funny af man. Dude used to have random dudes practically crying.

Right there with you being washed on these shooters, reaction time just isnt where it used to be. I watch my 17 YO getting busy like he got the juice now in the household.

I can’t drink anymore without waking up in the morning with my stomach on fire.

hyper extended my right knee playing ball at the y a month ago, never happened before, now the left one is getting achy and arthritisy

had to rent a uhaul and was forced to listen to the radio Because of no USB port and everything on in it sounded so trash... I felt like a disgruntled old man... “what are these kids listening to”

#washed

Last edited:
Approaching a woman in person and not having some form of social media. It gets very awkward in the convos. :lol:

Even though tons of people have social media, this type of interaction has to only be with younger women :lol: Not having any form of social media is basically like having a rotary phone to them.

I hate to see this
You have to warm up for a good 20mins now :frown:

any responsible real athlete dont even play around unless they warm up for 15 minutes

if u ever hooped wit anybody who play fr either high level d1 or even a serious *** HS kid they dont just walk out on the court n start hoopin

they do a serious warm up, n dat go 100% for football, even mfs who really got no business bein on da field warm up for 10-15 minutes

so really you bein outta shape is settin u up for a good *** habit

Even though tons of people have social media, this type of interaction has to only be with younger women :lol: Not having any form of social media is basically like having a rotary phone to them.

35-40ish... actually I’m not into younger women.

any responsible real athlete dont even play around unless they warm up for 15 minutes

if u ever hooped wit anybody who play fr either high level d1 or even a serious *** HS kid they dont just walk out on the court n start hoopin

they do a serious warm up, n dat go 100% for football, even mfs who really got no business bein on da field warm up for 10-15 minutes

so really you bein outta shape is settin u up for a good *** habit
Man I remember when I could hop out of the bed after a deep sleep and start hooping. Defense like Ron Artest and scoring like Latrell Sprewell.

Now I need to stretch and warm up just to get through the day

Back
Top Bottom