Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Co-sign to the massage gun. When you get in that washed life stage that thing will save your life.

I never thought in my lifetime that I would ever fall asleep watching TV. Let alone, a movie because I have to sleep with the lights off and with no sound.

Well, my friends. I slept through the two newest episodes of Dr. Who because it was showing in my theatres and it was LOUD!

Also, I fell asleep on the couch watching Ad Astra. I just remember Brad Pitt falling from the sky and I fell into deep sleep.

Said the exact same thing last week in the “Over 30 thread”. Got back to playing pickup games last week and I can feel like cardio getting better each time. But that first night had me sore for a few days and I even picked up one of those gun massagers. Great invention though. Highly recommended.
another sign you are washed and you don't even know it lol

I keep falling asleep on my commute. When I snap out of it, it takes me a few seconds to figure out where I am. Can't believe I haven't crashed yet. I guess we have autopilot capabilities built into us as long-time drivers.

I keep falling asleep on my commute. When I snap out of it, it takes me a few seconds to figure out where I am. Can't believe I haven't crashed yet. I guess we have autopilot capabilities built into us as long-time drivers.

Let this moment of clarity be your literal wake-up call for the near future. Half a second is all it takes. Not a good habit, man.

Old, but new to the thread. I guess I know I've been washed, but taking old kicks out of their boxes and seeing midsoles crack just from age is just a reminder that they're old like me.

Yea man... gotta fix this ASAP. Drink coffee or red bull or do some wind sprints before you start driving, because you can't just be snoozing while behind the wheel of 2 tons of metal going 60mph

Back
Top Bottom